Garen, the Might of Demacia
- Very simple, a very good "My First Top" champion since he hasn't mana or energy to worry about.
Lux, the Lady of Luminosity
- A very good AP Mid champion, but you gotta hit those skill shots so she's not the easiest to master. Can also be used as a support AP so that's nice!
Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia
- Good jungler, good top... can be used if you're willing to go against the meta as a AD Mid to ruin someone's day and is also an infamous "Kill Lane" support.
Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover
-Strong early/mid game, weak late game. Good beginner champ cause she has a nice escape/wall jump ability, the highest non late game Tris/steroided Kog attack range, and can trap routes to her lane and control brush if her support is a slacker.
Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow
- One of the "Big Four" tops. Is slightly countered by Irelia, counters another "Big Four" Darius, and then goes even or beats anyone else.
Vi, the Piltover Enforcer
- Don't know much about her, cept she seems like a pretty good jungler and if she does well, your ADC needs to watch his ass cause she's coming at him fast and hard.
Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer
- Good poker, has great escaping ability. Not much for a late game unless the other team doesn't have champs to stick on him and kill him.
Irelia, the Will of the Blades
- One of the "Big Four" tops. Forget whether it's Darius or Jax who counters her...
Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman
- Can be used in competitive play against the right team. Otherwise, Melee Carries like him have a tough time but are notorious "Noob Stomper" champs cause they can get out of control.
Riven, the Exile
- Great champ for top lane, might still be a good jungle. Much harder to use than you would at first think... definitely not a female Garen.
Taric, The Gem Knight
- Very good support, scary with certain dangerous early game ADCs.
Kayle, the Judicator
- Can be played as AP Mid, AD Top, Support, Jungler, ranged ADC, or Hybrid any of the above. Very versatile champ that can get outta control late game.
Lee Sin, the Blind Monk
- High skill cap top or jungler, OP once upon a time but people started taking him mid to beat up on AP squishies... so he's gonna be nerfed to oblivion. I'll miss you Lee...
Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox
- Fun AP Assassin!
Pantheon, the Artisan of War
- An okay top in some matchups... or a deadly hard counter to AP mids if you can have someone else on your team take up the AP damage duties you'd be lacking with that comp.
Fiora, the Grand Duelist
Melee Carry. See Master Yi... cept more viable.
Shen, Eye of Twilight
- Always banned and I don't play blind pick. Haven't seen one in 200 games or so...
Leona, the Radiant Dawn
- Most fun support in the game. Unless you're losing your lane, then the least fun support to be playing. She all ins the enemy and hopes you kill them and not the other way around.
Tyrndamere, the Barbarian King
- Melee Carry. See Master Yi and Fiora. Viability somewhere in between maybe?
Ashe, the Frost Archer
- Unique ADC since she can initiate with her ultimate which kinda helps you be more flexible with your team comps.