Name: Arcanis, the Hextech Colossus
Attributes: Ranged, Tank, Mage, Carry
- Health: 514 (+104)
- Health Regen: 6.3 (+0.6)
- Mana: 305 (+45)
- Mana Regen: 8.4 (+0.7)
- Attack Damage: 52 (+4)
- Attack Speed: 0.603 (+0.94%)
- Attack Range: 650
- Armor: 22 (+4)
- Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
- Movement Speed: 300
- Passive - War Machine
- Arcanis ignores unit collision and is immune to all slows, snares, and roots. Knockback and knockup effects only stun him (which can be reduced by crowd control reduction, unlike other knockback and knockup effects). Other forms of crowd control still effect him normally, however, he is so heavy that he only gets 50% of the bonus from any effect that increases his speed.
- Note - Though not part of his passive, Arcanis has a very large model, roughly 50% bigger than the average champion's.
- Q - Afterburner Charge
- Active - Arcanis charges to a point, dealing 55/90/125/160/195 (+0.7 per bonus AD) physical damage to enemies in his path. Initially a projectile speed of 800, speed increases by up to 200% and damage increases by up to 100% based on distance traveled, dealing a max damage of 110/180/250/320/390 (+1.4 per bonus AD) physical damage. Enemies at the edge of the charge are knocked aside, and enemies in the center are knocked back up to 400 units, based on distance traveled, and carried along to the end of the charge (Taking the maximum damage the charge could deal).
- Cost: 60/75/90/105/120 mana
- Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 seconds
- Range: 875
- W - Defense Screens
- Toggle - Arcanis generates an absorption shield with a max strength of 60/100/140/180/220 (+10% max mana), generating 5% of its max strength per second in combat and 20% per second out of combat. Shield dissipates at a rate of 40% of its max strength per second after being deactivated.
- Cost: 15 mana per second
- E - Concussion Shells
- Passive - Arcanis deals 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.3 per AP) extra physical damage on hit, and slows enemies hit by 20% for 1.5 seconds.
- Toggle (Artillery Stance) - Arcanis roots himself to the ground, gaining 100/125/150/175/200 increased attack range, 20/25/30/35/40% increased armor penetration, and his attacks splash, dealing 60% damage and applying on-hit effects to enemies within 200 units. Artillery Stance has a cast time of 0.75 seconds and a deactivation time of 0.75 seconds, and autoattacks in Artillery Stance cost mana.
- Cost: 15/16.25/17.5/18.75/20 mana per attack
- Ultimate - Hailfire Barrage
- Passive - Arcanis passively builds and stores missile charges every 4/3.5/3 seconds (effected by cooldown reduction.) Arcanis can store up to 8/12/16 missiles.
- Active (first cast) - Arcanis gains a targeting reticule, marking any number of targets within range. Enemies can be marked up to 4 times, and are unmarked if Arcanis loses sight of them.
- Active (second cast) - Arcanis fires a missile at each target marked (for each time they were marked), dealing 45/60/75 (+0.2 per AP) (+0.2 per bonus AD) magic damage with each missile. Missiles apply on-ability-hit effect as if they were single target spells.
- Cost: 15 mana + 1 charge per missile
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Range: 1050
While the brilliant scientist Viktor and his team constructed the steam golem Blitzcrank for manual labor, other teams had far darker intentions for their intelligent constructs. Doctor Samuel Arcanis, a prestigious inventor of Zaun who'd had numerous potent designs under his belt, known throughout both Zaun and Piltover for his ceaseless ambition and incredible brilliance. However, when he began hearing reports of Blitzcrank's completion and full fledged sentience, he began throwing all caution to the wind, working day and night to replicate the impossible and construct a creation of his own, in a body fit for intelligence. He sought to imbue his creation with all of his knowledge, drive, and fury, and succeeded.
Oh how he succeeded.
In the final stages of development, Dr. Arcanis began personally constructing what would become the creature's brain. The advanced circuitry surged with potent magics, and in his sleep deprived and manic state, Arcanis was completely oblivious to the dangers of such an unstable piece of machinery. He learned the hard way just how powerful a tool he'd developed.
A surge of energy flowed through the brain and him as he installed it into the construct, draining his soul and his mind into the vessel, and the construct itself. The transfer drove him mad, his manic thoughts causing the creation to stagger around, thrashing and tearing through the labs, and toppling nearly an entire wing of the College of Techmaturgy. When he was finally brought under control, the Council of Zaun decided to see what he and his machine are capable of, and sent him to the Institute of War.
"See? Look at him, embracing the glorious evolution. It has given him strength, and it has given him purpose." -Viktor
- On Pick: Immortality...is glorious.
- On Move: These iron limbs of mine...
- On Move: I feel...nothing...
- On Move: Unstoppable...
- On Attack: Destruction.
- On Attack: Leaving a crater.
- On Attack: They shall know fear.
- Taunt: I could step on you, and hardly notice it.
- Joke: I have no mouth, and I must scream.
- Joke: *Screams* Oh, erm, nevermind. I'm good.
- Runeborn Arcanis - Arcanis is made of of runed stones and vines, similar to Earthrune Skarner or Runeborn Xerath. Spell effects and attack effects more "magical."
- Ascended Arcanis - Arcanis appears almost "alien," glowing with a blue light and made of a golden metal with numerous curves and arches (Similar to the design aesthetics of the Protoss from Starcraft.)
(Art isn't mine, I take no credit for art.)