I decided to toy around with my champion concept a little bit more and remade a topic to give the appropriate tag for this.
Blatantly OP or no? Would a champion that leaps from target to target be too much?
Numbers can be tweaked to fit her role (support tank).
Since I'm not very big on creating descriptions and lore for characters, I'll just pinpoint the main ideas.
- Resident of the Shadow Isles
- Skillful with creating armors and clothes
- When the Shadow Isles reappeared, obviously not the same person anymore
- Became obsessed with Elise (not in the entranced way)
- Learned how to closely imitate her web strength and speed
- Has four summoned phantom arms used to attack, defend, pin, and retreat.
- Followed Elise to Valoran, and eventually into the League of Legends
- Rumors state she's interested in her power over people and her threads.
- Possibly wants to replace Elise
- Creeps Ahri out.
- Appears to be only a few years older than Annie
- Walks on two lower phantom arms most of the time as they're long enough to reach the ground
- Wears a tattered dark black/dark green cloak
- Wears a fitted, light, leather chestpiece similar to this http://i.imgur.com/dTdqWpx.jpg over a worn dress underneath her cloak.
- White pixie haircut covered with hood
- Pale blue skin
- Glowing blue eyes set in either a blank expression or a sneer.
- No shoes or socks
Pretty much like this but a young girl.
- Jumping left and right slightly on phantom limbs, then settling down on her feet and flexing all her arms.
- Stretching ham-strings
- Sits criss-cross in the air while balancing herself on her arms
- Goes limp and uses her arms to allow her body to "droop" in various directions
Off the ground
"Throws" herself by placing her feet into her two top arms and tossing, having them briefly dematerialize before reappearing armed to land on her target.
Off a person onto the ground
Uses all four arms to propel herself forward at an upward slant. Lands on her hands which take a few steps before getting steady.
Off a person onto another person
Uses bottom two arms to balance on the champion while she places one of her feet in both her upper arms, then kicks off the champions while giving herself a "boost" into the air.
Wraps legs and two bottom arms around enemy's back and strikes their shoulders with her top two arms while balancing with her two real arms.
Stands on her own and swiftly swings her arms back and forth in a great arc, causing strands of thread to fall around them. Stands on her arms once finished.
Climbs up using one of her upper arms and then holds onto targeted champion using all four phantom arms. Uses her real ones to "stitch" up the armor or skin.
From her shoulder blades flies out five thin strings on each side to whomever they're affecting. Her eyes glow brighter while this is active and all damage is transferred via red lights traveling across them.
Health 475 (+91)
Health Regen 7.0 (+0.7)
Mana 250 (+32)
Mana Regen 6.0 (+0.55)
Attack Damage 50 (+4.2)
Attack Speed 0.735 (+3.5%)
Armor 13 (+4.74)
Magic Res 22 (+2.85) .
Move Speed 355
Passive - Dead Weight
- While Mikah is latched onto targeted champion, their movement speed is reduced by 15%
- Champions with stealth only go semi-transparent and targetable for the duration unless Mikah is knocked off before the stealth duration ends.
- Enemy champions Mikah is latched onto cannot AA or target her, but can still damage/CC with AoE spells
- Enemy allies can target Mikah and can knock her off with hard CC or disrupts
- Mikah cannot travel with a champion who blinks, but can stick to those who dash
(I.E. Kass' blink, flash, or Yi's Alpha Strike will get her off while Vi's ult, Nid's leap, or Malph's ult will have her sticking on.)
Q - Broken Seams : Mikah launches herself towards her enemy, latching on and rending at her target's weak points for 3.5 seconds. She is able to cast this skill before the end of the duration to leap to another enemy or away from her target before going on cooldown.
Once duration ends, lands in front of the enemy.
Range: 650 (710 if leaping from somebody)
(Range for leaping away): 400
Mana Cost: 115/120/125/130/135
CD: 17/14/12/9/7 seconds
Impact Damage: (35/55/75/95/115 + 50% AD) + On-hit effects
DOT: 27/43/60/77/93 over 3 seconds per second
Armor/MRes Debuff: 8/11/14/17/20% over 3 seconds per second
Kick-off Damage: (40/60/80/100/120 + 80% Bonus AD)
Mikah gains increased range with this skill if latched onto somebody. If she is latched onto somebody via Basting Stitch, she can cancel it at any time during to activate Broken Seams, applying the Kick-Off Damage to the target she was on (if an enemy) but not wasting the leap from Broken Seams.
W - Lockstitch Wall : Mikah creates a wall of threads in front of her which slow all who walk through the wall by up to 75% (damage threshold)
Channel: 0.75 seconds
Mana Cost: 90/95/100/105/110
CD: 30/25/20/15/15 seconds
Wall can break if champion walks 375/400/425/450/475 units through it
Champion who breaks threshold suffers a decaying slow from 75% over 4 seconds.
Wall Length: 600 / 700 / 800 / 900 / 1000
Blocks melee attacks
If both sides of the wall collide with terrain, strength of threshold increases by 25%
E - Basting Stitch : Mikah climbs onto a nearby champion, stitching up their armor over 2.5 seconds, increasing it's efficiency for a time. If the champion is an enemy, Mikah instead binds their skin to their armor with her threads.
Mana Cost: 75/90/105/120/135
CD: 20/17/15/13/10 seconds
- Boosts total defense and magic defense by 15/20/25/30/35% after 2 seconds. Buff lasts 3.5 seconds.
- Mikah protects allies while sewing, taking all damage dealt by enemies in their stead.
- Mikah gains 35% damage reduction while latched onto friendly champion.
- Does not block DoT spells dealt before Basting Stitch is cast.
- Deals (75/120/165/210/255 + 75% AD) immediate damage, then deals the same amount of damage over 4 seconds if Mikah finishes
- Mini-stuns enemy champion if Mikah finishes
- Enemy champion suffers a (50/55/60/65/70%) decaying slow after the mini-stun is applied.
- Speed returns to normal over 3.5 seconds.
If Mikah is latched onto an enemy via Broken Seams, she is able to put it on cooldown to use Basting Stitch on the same champion. Using Basting Stitch this way decreases CD by 25%
R - Heartstrings : Mikah tosses out threads that sew together the very souls of (at most) two surrounding enemy champions, binding them to her for 2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 seconds.
Mana Cost: 125
CD: 115/95/75 seconds
CC is shared among those connected (aside from knock-ups and knock-backs)
20/25/30/35/40% of all non-turret damage is shared with enemy champions affected by Heartstrings
10/15/20/25/30% of all non-turret damage (aside from Heartstrings) dealt to afflicted enemies shared with their afflicted teammate.