This will be an Open Tournament! You Must have a full team of 5 Registered to be added to the brackets!
TOURNAMENT IS ON Feb 16th AND IT STARTS AT 7pm EST - REGISTRATION ENDS AT 6pm EST on NA SERVER -- IF WE HAVE MANY TEAMS THE DAYS WILL BE SPLIT UP
You and your team do not have to pay to get into this tournament, signing up below it all you need to do!
Prizes are being worked on right now, But there will be at least $100 worth of Prizes either in RP or Cash thru Paypal. Will update when we get final tally in!
THIS TOURNAMENT IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT!! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS IF YOU ARE LOWER ELO TEAM
REGISTER YOUR TEAM WITH A TOPIC BELOW INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS IT IS SHOWN BELOW!!
SIGN UPS ARE ON THE HEXPGAMING.COM WEBSITE -OR-
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!!
Team Name :
PLEASE JOIN CHAT CHANNEL HeXpGaming for all tournament questions and reporting DURING and BEFORE TOURNAMENT
BRACKETS WILL BE UP 15 MIN BEFORE START OF TOURNAMENT AND THEY WILL BE PLACED ON FRONT PAGE
Admin for the tournament are as follows:
- Tournament format: 5v5
- Match format: Best of one (1) match, semifinals and final will be best of three (3)
- Match winner: The team that destroys the opponents Nexus, or if the opponent
chooses to forfeit the match (/ff).
- A team must consist of a minimum of 5 players and maximum 7 players (two backup
- Game mode: Tournament Draft.
- Map: Summoner’s Rift.
- The team that is on top in bracket, is the team responsible for setting up the
game and making sure that the opponent’s Captain and HeXp Admins get the game name(if being streamed).
- When the match is over, BOTH team Captains must contact an admin and report the match! If a team captain does not report within 10 min of end of match then it will be an automatic call toward the reporting team.
- If any issues should occur before first blood or the three-minute mark, the game will
be remade. The opponent team shall be notified right away and a screenshot must be
- Every Captain must install and run LoL-replay throughout every game. This will be the
official proof on game results and game status.
- Team Captains of both teams should take a screenshot of the picks and bans, in case
of a remake.
- If anything happens with the server, making it so the game can’t continue, the team
Captains must contact the official tournament Admins right away.
- The team Captains are expected to read and understand all of the LoL rules, and
inform their players of the rules.
- Show good sportsmanship. (See HONOR CODE)
- Admins are above the rules and will have the last say in any issue that may occur.
- All participants in the tournament must have a minimum of 6 champions plus the 10 free to play Tournament Draft.
- ONCE A PLAYER IS SUBBED OUT, HE MAY NOT RETURN FOR A LATER MATCH
- PAUSING THE GAME - The game may not be paused more than 5 minutes, if you pause the game longer than that your team will risk forfeiting that map. IF it is best of 3 you may play the next round if available.
ABUSE AND EXPLOITATION
- Bug exploiting: Exploiting known or newly discovered bugs during the game will
result in disqualification of the exploiting team.
- Definition of bugs:
• Anything that will give one of the teams an unfair advantage.
• Anything that makes the game crash or stop
- Warning: After one (1) warning has been given, the game will continue. If a team
receives more than one (1) warning during a game, the team will be disqualified from the
- Game loss: If a team receives any punishment for an offense they will get a loss
by default, no matter the result of the game.
- Disqualifications: A team that gets disqualified will be thrown out of the tournament.
- Admins have final say in all dealings with Punishment, if we deem that your infraction was bad enough we will not give your team a warning...so play nice!
- Any player that has disconnected from the client without reconnecting, with the
intention to get a remake of the game, will get his/her team a loss by default.
Heightened Experience Gaming advices everyone to follow these rules, even though it is not
- Disconnected players shall not be attacked
- No typing in all chat, trash-talking or unnecessary chat.
- You must not be involved in any kind of intimidating behavior, either in or out of the
- Be a good winner and a good loser.
- If an Admin says the game should be remade, it will be remade.
- If a player is AFK during champion selection, his/her pick will be announced before
the game is remade.
- If a remake occurs, the game settings will be Blind pick, and all the players must pick
the same champions as were picked before the remake.
- If the teams gets the wrong side (Blue/Purple) the game will be remade and the
same champions will be picked.
- The game will be remade if any if these issues should occur:
• The game crashes
• The game hangs
• Technical issues
- All of the players that are going to participate must be registered on the registration forum post!
- Every sub-account and nick change must be registered on the teams registration post prior to registration cutoff.
- IF RIOT OFFERS RP TO TOURNAMENT AND YOU WIN RP, YOU MUST NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME UNTIL AFTER RIOT DISTRIBUTES SAID RP OR YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE THEM!!!
- A player can’t play for two (2) teams. If this occur both teams will be disqualified.
- IF A TEAM DOES NOT SHOW UP FOR THE FIRST ROUND MATCH 15 MIN AFTER START OF TOURNAMENT CONTACT STAFF!!! We will contact the teams captain..if they do not respond after that they will receive a forfeit.
- Every round after -- Once a match is updated on brackets you must start to contact opposite team. If after 15 min the team does not respond contact admin. We will then contact team captain and take action.
- BOTH TEAM CAPTAINS NEED TO REPORT THE WIN/LOSS TO ADMIN IN THE CHAT CHANNEL : HeXpGaming
- Spectators will not be allowed.
- Only admins or our casting staff are allowed to spectate.