Originally Posted by Taboss
SOLUTION TO SCREEN TEARING/ FLICKERING OVER ALL POOR QUALITY SINCE LAST PATCH REVEALED
Go to AMD website and update driver for your video card.
I just updated to beta driver 12.11 and it immediately fixed the problem.
This may have been caused by riot updating graphics but as far as myself and my friends who only run AMD.
I personally found that updating to beta driver 12.11 fixed the screen tearing.
I am running Radeon HD over clocked 7850 by Saphire Dual X. Windows 7 32 bit.
Here is the link to the driver.
Latest Beta Driver 182 MB 12.11 Beta 12/3/2012 Download
Download our latest beta driver and get a preview of what we're currently working on.
Note! This driver is provided "AS IS" and under the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement provided therewithin.
Please note that the Catalyst Control Center component of the AMD Catalyst 12.9 Beta requires .NET 4.0 support.
I hope this helps!
P.S Help full steps for installing new driver:
1. First download the driver.
2. Next locate driver and select uninstall driver through computer selections
3. Restart computer
4. Install new driver which should be located in your download folder
5 You will be prompted to restart, After restart enjoy playing League without tearing
Originally Posted by kinkofthen00s
i need some help with this how do i uninstall the old driver do i just go through control panel
I will be happy to help!
1. Right click your desktop back ground and select screen resolution
2. Next select advanced settings
3. A prompt should pop up with Adapter being the first tab and you should see your video card information.
4. Select Properties
5. Go to driver tab and hit uninstall
6. Major suggestion here: MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF AUTO UPDATE ON YOUR CATALYST CENTER DRIVER SOFTWARE UPDATE SETTINGS
If you did not turn this off then when you restart your computer, your computer will over ride 12.11 with the older patch which is 12.10.