Originally Posted by VoidInsanity
Random list of random things
- Minion waves are smaller in dominion (and at top do not really exist), meaning aoe spellvamp is less effective. A change to the AoE reduction effect of spellvamp would be nice (say 50% instead of 33%).
- For the above reason and something that has already been mentioned, Mordes shield is weaker here for the same reason (which is why his gameplay revolves around camping the tower + letting the wave stack).
- Vladmir/Mundo (especially Vlad) and to a much lesser extent Mordekaiser could do with a % reduction to the hp cost of their spells, or some form of bonus hp regen or similar (such as being immune to the healing debuff aura).
- Nasus/Viegar could do with their's Q getting damage IF they hits a champion with it, since farming it the "normal" way is never going to happen
- Shyvana needs her rage regen to be effected by CDR. Let's be honest here, her rage meter is just a glorified ulti cooldown that the enemy team knows about.
- The pets of Annie/Mordekaiser have rather derp AI, especially when trying to get them to attackmove. Better pet control in general would be nice, such as the ability to bind actual keys to pets instead of having them all locked to 1 button.
- Twisted Fate could do with his passive effecting champions or the gold from capturing towers on this map, just an idea. The minion gold thing is kinda crappy here.
- The spammy champions need to be hit hard and the only way todo that is to hit the mana aura. Make it a fixed mp/5 or better yet make it out of combat only. Champions should not have inf mana in combat, this is just dumb and is the main reason Yorick/Urgot/Kassadin/Etc are just pains to deal with.
No. Doing so buffs the already strong heals of Swain, Yorrick, Nunu, Khazix, etc which is the reason there is an aura and not weaker items.
Just hire this guy to do all the balancing. Great ideas!
I also liked the idea that bottom minions stay about the same, but minions between every other lane give increased benefits to farming champs (cho, nasus, etc). That way bot lane stays balanced, while giving those champs the ability to come top and be viable with limited farm. Increased benefits from using the farming abilities to kill a hero would up the skill cap, and make users prioritize their ability selections (e.g. triple stack for cho on E kill, +10 damage on Q kill for nasus, etc)