Guides and knowledge surrounding the new TT map is hard to come by, so I'd like to ask a few questions.
the meta seems to support AD top with AP botton
1. An AD goes bottom with the AP
2. An AP goes bottomw ith the AP
3. A jungler starts lvl 1 in the jungler with or without smite
4. One of the bottom champions gain a couple of levels and ganks/jungles
I like the idea of starting in the junlge lvl 1 and giving my teamates two open lanes, but my teamates and I are not sure its the most optimal setup. I have a couple friends who do 1650+ without a dedicated jungler.
So my questions are:
1. Which one of the 4 methods is the most efficient?
2. Which junglers can effectively jungle from lvl 1, and is it a good idea to do so?
3. If you don't start with a lvl 1 jungler, how do you minimize gold loss from not ulitilizing the jungle in the early moments of the game?
4. Since smite is controversial on the map, how do you deal with jungle harass if you don't get it. If a team harasses me and I dont have smite I pretty much have to lane with the bottom or I get way too behind. Or is smite generally favored for junglers regardless.?