Team Forum: http://aegisgaming.net/forum/m/99552...-all-about-our
About Team Y TrY:
Team Y TrY is a community of League of Legend Gamers working their way up the ladders on amateur tournaments, circuits, and seasonal ladders. Our group has 15 total available slots, within this 15 man group we take our best players and organize them onto one of two 5 man ranked/ tournament playing teams. This thread is an attempt to add 3 players to our larger team and ultimately to a 5 man team that will excel in tournament play and become known across the globe.
We currently have another 5 man team affiliated with our group known as Team Y TrY Platnum that is currently climbing many different ladders, circuits, and leagues in an attempt to prove their ability to go pro this season. Our goal is to have this secondary 5 man team work hand in hand with one another, and constantly work on improving as 5 man team.
Our Motto: Determination is what determines your strength!
What Team Y TrY Is looking for:
- A Mid Player that is prepared to play and counter both AP & AD casters
- A Jungler who has experience in ranked 5 on 5 games and understands counter jungling, invading, and how to effectively read the board.
- A Jungler that always keeps track of all camp timers
- A Top Player that can play versably, and maintain a constant cs avg each game that can be depended on
- A Top Player who can switch lanes effectively
- Players (no matter what position they play) that have experience in microphone communication, effective objective orientation, and prioritize safe engagements
- 1500 + Elo [ Solo/ Duo, Ranked 5's ]
- Prior league of legends ranked 5's history
- Ability to committ to a team and schedule***
- Effective and clear verbal communication
- Approval of Team Y TrY Standards (to be explained throughout the tryout process)
Your first step is to give us the information below using the format provided, be as detailed as possible. We will look over your statistics, match history, and season 2 and 3 information. Then selectively, we will pull applications of various players and add you online through PVP.NET. You do not need to add any of our members, but you may if you like. ADDING US WILL NOT MAKE THE PROCESS FOR YOU ANY EASIER OR FASTER, however you may add us in game at your own discretion. Your tryout process is dependant on the role you're applying for and the champions you play with. Generally you get more than 1 tryout match (maximum 3) to show us your stuff and give us an impression of your skills. Expect to have to answer additional questions, and know that this is an interview process, and following that is an actual in game tryout. Tryouts are scheduled and just because you're interviewed now does not mean you will recieve your tryout right now.
Things to think about when trying out:
Your Preferred Champion Palette
Your Cs/ gold per game
Ward timers/ ward locations
Agressive Harass/ Passive defense
How to play properly against your counters
Team Fight comprehension
The list of skills above also include things like team viability, how much you play league with your teamates, and how positive you are in most games. Overall it is just an idea of things we know we will be looking for.
If interested in trying out for Team Y Try please the follow layout below:
Position/ Role you're interested in Applying for
Most Proficient Champion
"Why I want to join your Team"
"What I feel I can bring to the team"
Prior Team Experience
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, ventrillo, etc.
Lastly, anything you want to say to us as a team or me individually as a recruiter/ captain
Yorick / Singed
I'm tired of playing ranked queue and losing due to other people's shortcomings. Im ready for a real team.
I'm awesome, and I communicate really well
I havnt been on a real team but have played with others in ranked 5s before
Monday wednesday and saturday all day
Yes and Yes
I hope to join soon!
Goodluck all, we hope to find some great players amongst you! And we hope you enjoy your experience with Team Y Try!