Originally Posted by TailsMK4
So, enough about myself. I do have a few questions to ask you guys, and I would be grateful if I could get the help:
1. If I find a summoner that really deserves something like +1 Teamwork, how do I give it to that person, or is it somehow automatic? I noticed I got some Teamwork votes from last night, and was curious if there was any way for me to do the same for others. I was constantly pointing things out on the minimap if anyone was curious.
2. What is the best way to use the RP I get if I do not plan to buy any? I got 400 from a previous level, and unsure if I will get any more. I had thought about getting more IP or XP Boosts, but I have saved the points since I did not want to commit to anything if I find out later there was a better way to use those points.
3. Any tips for performing well on Coop? I usually can handle things on my own, but sometimes I just get ganged up on by 3 or 4 bots at once without warning. I also want to continue to be helpful to other players as well.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to see you guys in the games.
1. On the post-game screen, there's a green icon next to each player's name on the top right. If you click that, you can give them Honor for being Friendly, Helpful, or Teamwork. You could instead click the red icon to report them for being verbally abusive, intentionally losing the game, spamming, etc.
2. The 400 RP that you get for hitting level 3 is the free RP you'll ever get. You can buy champions and rune pages with IP, so if you don't plan to ever spend money, you should probably hang onto your RP until you find a champion that you really really like so that you can buy one of their skins.
3. There's not much excuse for having 4 bots attack you "without warning". Play against the bots enough and you'll find that they're very predictable. After enough time has elapsed, they will always rush to defend a turret when they see someone pushing towards it. Any time you are pushed past the river, you should assume that EVERY bot not currently visible on the minimap is headed straight for you. Sight wards in the jungle will give you even more advanced warning.
If you plan on playing PvP someday, the sooner you start playing against other people, the better. Bots will never, for example, sit in a bush waiting to ambush you. They'll never gank you from the jungle at level 2. They'll never steal your blue and they'll never stop you from soloing dragon. There are a lot of things to learn about the game that bot matches simply can't teach you, so we issue this little warning to new players quite a bit.