Simply Amazing Left is currently undergoing a roster change going into season 3. We are recruiting a new support and a top laner. Tryouts will be held throughout the week of February 4th, 2013.
The requirements are as follows:
- A schedule that will allow you to play from 5pm CST to as late as 11:30pm CST (We practice Tue-Friday + General Practice on Saturday)
- A microphone
- At least 17 years of age
- Be skilled in your role (No elo requirement on purpose)
- Willing to learn through criticism (Giving and receiving)
- Willingness to work to help provide a "rage-free" environment
- All champions related to your role owned; ability to buy others within a reasonable time frame
- Raging: No room for it. I can't stand people that yell at someone, criticism is always a plus and should be heard whenever there is some to give, but there is a fine line between criticism and raging. Do this and you'll be raging in solo queue (Same goes for being negative).
- Showing Up: Everyone will be expected to show up, ready to go, 15 minutes before any scheduled meet time.
- Pre/Post game: Before we go into any game, we will discuss what we want to achieve during that game (Composition, strategy, unique/new ideas). After leaving a game we will take time to discuss what we need to improve on. Regardless of winning or losing there will be something to improve upon, individually and collectively. If you slack off during this time or dont take it seriously for any reason you can go back to enjoying solo queue.
To try out, DO NOT ADD ME AS A FRIEND, include all of the following information in your response, either here or in an email - [CENTER]1stplaceAlways@gmail.com[/CENTER]
- Do you agree to all of the requirements?
- Name (IGN + First Name):
- Why do you want to be on this team?
- Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):
- What is the best way to contact you:
- Which role are you applying for?
- Your top five champions for your role:
- What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
- How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?
- How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)?
- Competitive Experience (Detailed):
- General information about yourself:
- If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
- Necessary comments:
We are not looking for any players that have a lot to learn. Do not waste yours time as well as ours if you already know you aren't skilled enough to be trying out. It will be obvious and your tryout will be cut then and there.