Ok, so I just saw a voli that was absolutely clueless, and when asked he responded: I don't know how to play voli support cos no guides.
What to do:
- Sit in bush with pink wards and zone
- Take flash, u need it to help the jungler when he ganks, ms buff is pretty weak and just gets you kited.
- Ward, like all support, volis seem to barely do this.
- Ping before engaging, else ur just running to ur death.
What not to do:
- Sit in warded bush, ur not doing anything
- The big one, don't auto attack the creep wave, this is a big mistake among volis and is one of the big reason for him losing lane a lot.
Reasons: makes it harder for adc to farm, like a super creep does. You sit there attacking and all that happens is you get shot up and end up flashing/dying/making it 2v1. And you make it impossible for your jungler to gank, and super easy for enemy jungler. Combined with most volis lack of warding, guess which bear's getting blamed.
Hopefully some volis will read this, would be nice to see more of him, if people were not trying to keep their bite up off the creep wave.