Name: Legion, Gestalt of the Damned
Attributes: Melee, Tank
- Health: 484 (+86)
- Health Regen: 4.5 (+0.5)
- Attack Damage: 51 (+3)
- Attack Speed: 0.595 (+1.5%)
- Attack Range: 125
- Armor: 21 (+3)
- Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
- Movement Speed: 325
- Passive - Agony's embrace
- Legion heals for 5% of the damage dealt around him, to friend or foe.
- Range: 1000
- Q - Soul Rend
- Passive - Legion's very touch is cursed. It deals 6/12/18/24/30 (+15% AP) bonus magic damage on hit, and reduces its enemy's magic resist by 3/4/5/6/7 for 5 seconds any time it deals magic damage to them, stacking up to 5 times.
- Active - Legion charges its next autoattack with baleful energies, dealing 35/60/95/120/155 (+ 50% AP) bonus magic damage and applying a full five stacks of Soul Rend.
- Cost: 45 health
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- W - Endless Torment
- Toggle - Legion summons the spirits of the damned around itself, dealing 35/55/75/95/115 (+20% AP) magic damage per second to enemies around it. If enemies stay within the field for more than 3 seconds, they are terrified, and attempt to flee for as long as they remain within the field and for 1 second after leaving the field.
- Cost: 25 health per second
- Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Range: 275
- E - Grasp of the Dead
- Active - Legion marks a circle on the ground, and after a short delay, clawing hands reach up and grab enemies in the area, rooting them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and dealing 65/100/135/170/205 (+50% AP) magic damage to them.
- Cost: 40/50/60/70/80 health
- Cooldown: 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds
- Range: 800
- Radius: 225
- Ultimate - Lamentation of the Damned
- Active - Legion launches grasping spectral hands in a line, grasping the first champion they contact and pulling them in, suppressing them for 2.5/3/3.5 seconds while they're pulled. Enemies pulled into Legion are consumed, taking 100/160/240 (+50% AP) magic damage per second they're consumed, and are pulled around when Legion moves. Legion is rooted and channeling while pulling enemies in, but can move normally once they are consumed.
- Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
- Range: 1150
- Pull Speed: 650
"It is a testament to my failures, and my folly. It must be destroyed."
In the Shadow Isles, even death, it seems, can decay. The aberrant forces working upon the world infect even the land of the dead, and the souls seeking a peaceful afterlife are wrenched back, driven mad by some unknown force, and coalesce into Legion, a towering monstrosity of forgotten and abandoned souls, writhing in constant agony and seeking nothing but the extermination of all life that taunts it so.
Such a creature is an abomination, and its mere presences corrupts and torments those around it. Though some denizens of the Shadow Isles have tried in vain to stop or destroy it, others have instead worked towards guiding and using this pitiful creature, binding it with dark magics to destroy their enemies. Whether they will succeed remains to be seen, but the Gestalt of the Damned has been brought to the League of Legends, and regardless of who controls it, its might cannot be stopped.
- On Pick: What would you ask of us?
- On Move: Why must we suffer...
- On Move: When will this torment end...?
- On Move: We shall serve...
- On Attack: Die!
- On Attack: Despair!
- On Attack: *Incoherent screech*
- Taunt: Pain...suffering...for you...
- Joke: You'll scream...with laughter!
- West Altar Capture: You poor creature...
- West Altar Capture: You should not be.
- West Altar Capture: Go, be at peace.
- East Altar Capture: Yes! Watch them tremble before you!
- East Altar Capture: Go and destroy all of them!
- East Altar Capture: Rip the souls from their bodies!