I've already done the support ticket thing, I guess we'll see how this turns out
1) The average LoL player plays 90 games per month, 270 games per 3 month cycle.
2) The average LoL player needs 27 reports in 90 games in a single month to face the tribunal.
3) The average LoL player needs 81 reports in 270 games per 3 month cycle to face the tribunal.
4) The average LoL NA player only gets 4 reports in a 90 game month, 12 in a 270 game 3 month cycle.
6) If you are punished by the Tribunal you are 99.99% guilty.
Having said that I did find 1 innocent person who got a warning from tribunal. Lyte himself corrected this mistake. My friend Getsuei rightly pointed out to me this quote from the official tribunal sticky "contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished". The person who was wrongly punished actually had his case posted in the tribunal forum so that might also be helpful for anyone who is innocent and punished =).