Hi everyone, i really hope i'm in correct forum, if no please move to correct place.
After some patches, so many people have issues with your fps, and this isn't 30-40, i have read people have 5-10 fps all game and is impossible play something like this. Well, today i have investigate hours and hours (no joke), and finally i have a POSSIBLE solution.
What should we do?
- First of all, make sure you have the minimal requeriments (I know riot say this so much, but is necesary repeat.)
- Many graphics cards have issues with lleague of legends when you update, so you just need downgrade to oldest actualization, and im sure fps gonna be better!
- Use your Ccleaner, people dont trust how many things can do this Tool!
- Aonther tool is so useful for clean your pc is TunesUP
- Go to your Graphic card control panel and setup all in performace, disable your vertical sync and shadows
- And the last step and most important (for me) is free up space in your RAM!
How to clean your RAM
Okay, let's do this. You just need know how much ram you have, then depends of your ram you gonna create a TXT file and put the following lines:
If you have less than 128 of RAM:
I did these steps and believe me, the fps improved considerably.
I really hope it has been helpful, and remember, IS A POSSIBLE SOLUTION!
NOTE: Sorry for my english, isn't my native language, so...