Currently looking for a dedicated 3rd person for our 3s team. Recently changed the team and how it was running due to one person's lack on interest in getting a 3s rating this season. A little info about the team.
We are bronze Division 2 almost 3. We do however, expect a player who can listen and react accordingly. I am the captain and I am currently Gold Division 5, and was gold last season. the other player on the team is at gold level as well. We expect whoever is interested to be willing to learn if you are not familiar with 3s.
We play most every night after 9pm CST till about 1am CST. We play practice games and we play to win. That means sometimes things can get heated but never violent. We do not call names and will not tolerate such behavior in a teammate. We use Skype and we expect a high level of communication. Be able to take criticism well and even if team isn't on if you want to try a new champion on the team in 3s PRACTICE that champion on your own as well as tell us so we can practice with it.
This is a team we expect to take all the way to gold and if possible to Platinum. Myself and the co-captain are serious about the team, as it will be our first season to be seeking a 3s rating equal to or greater then our solo queue ratings. Now for a condensed version of the requirments:
- Must be serious about playing ranked 3s.
- Willing to listen and adapt as needed.
- Willing to practice with and without the team
- Able to stay calm under preasure and make plays when called out
- Have a winning attitude
- Be able to play most nights between 9pm-1am CST
- A high silver rating in solo queue or higher is preffered but not required
- If not familiar with 3s ranked, must be willing to listen and LEARN our established strats.
If interested post here. I will add those I would like to take a look at in game and we can play a few normal 3s with you to see what you've got. Thanks in advance.