[center]City Hunter's LoL Comp #6:An Unexpected LoL
City Hunter's LoL Comp #6: An Unexpected LoL runs from the 9th of February to the 10th of February. City Hunter Cyber Cafe is located in Chinatown, Sydney, Australia.
Where: City Hunter Chinatown Qualifier 1
Event Date: 9/2/2013
Event Time: 10:00 to 14:00
Where: City Hunter Chinatown Qualifier 2
Event Date: 9/2/2013
Event Time: 15:00 to 19:00
Where: City Hunter Chinatown
Event Date: 10/2/2013
Event Time: 10:00 to 17:00
Entry Positions- 8 teams
Format: Double Elim Bof1
Game Length: Until the winner is determined
Game Winner: The team who completely destroys their opponent's nexus or forces their opponent to surrender.
Series Length: Best of One
Restrictions: There are no item/champion restrictions at this time. At the discretion of the Chief Referee, restrictions may be added while the tournament is in progress.
Mode: Practice Draft
Champion Selection: Draft mode will be used. Players may only select champions that they have unlocked or are currently unlocked through the champion rotation. Random is not allowed.
Game Crashes/Unintentional Disconnection: Any connection loss of one player due to game client, system, network, PC, and/or power problems/issues.
Game Leaving/Intentional Disconnection: Any connection loss of one player due to a player's actions. Upon judgment by the referee, the offending player may be charged with a default loss or play will be allowed to continue to the disconnecting player's team's disadvantage.
Server Crashes: A permanent connection loss of one or multiple players due to an issue with a server
1) If game crash occurs within 3 minutes from the start of the match & before first bloodâ€"ORâ€" a player's client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the game crash occurs after first blood or the 3 minute mark, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
2) If a player intentionally leaves a game, then the game will continue as normal.
3) If a server crash occurs, then the game admin will decide either between (a) restarting the game or (b) awarding the game to one of the teams. The game admin will only award a game victory in a situation where one team was on the verge of certain defeat.
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
1) The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
2) An intentional disconnection
3) The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
4) Any "unnecessary chatting" during the match.
5) Clearly allowing an opponent to win a match.
6) Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g., shouting), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player (even inside the game).
7) The use of a program bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
In the case of "clearly allowing an opponent to win a match," if a referee decides that external conditions (Press, Team Leader, Player, Spectator, etc) are giving or have given an unfair advantage to a player, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee's sole discretion.
"Unnecessary chatting" means any chatting other than the cases listed below:
1) Greeting messages between the players;
2) A signal for the loss (i.e.: gg, GG, or any other message that the referee can use to decide the winner);
3) Chatting between players that does not violate the unsportsmanlike behavior clause;
4) Any message that the referee can judge as part of the game.
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the board of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or, in extreme cases, be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of the event, the board of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
Qualifier Prizes (each shop)
1st- 5x $20 City Hunter Credit
2nd-5x $10 City Hunter Credit
All teams- LoL Section Voucher
1st- $750 CASH, , $500 City Hunter Shop credit
2nd-$350 CASH, $250 City Hunter Shop credit
3rd-$200 CASH, $125 City Hunter Shop credit
4th-$100 CASH, $75 City Hunter Shop credit
5th-$100 CASH, $75 City Hunter Shop credit
Lucky Draw Prizes
5x Ttesports Mousepads (Provided by City Hunter)
Admission Prices:$10 per person (pre register) $15 on the day
How to Register: Either instore or via Paypal (PM me to arrange this!)