I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this question, but here goes.
I am going to be getting a new computer soon and I have 2 main ones I am looking at, and I wasn't sure which one would be better for gaming. I mostly play league, but a few MMO's as well.
Dell Latitude E6530 I7 2.90 4GB 750GB
- 15.6 High Definition Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display
- 3rd gen Intel Core i7 Dual Core 2.9GHz ProcessorTurbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive Disk
- 4GB 1600MHz RAM; Supports up to 8GB
- nVidia NVS 5200M Graphics Card with 1GB GDDR5 RAM
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- 9-Cell Lithium Ion Battery; Approx. 5-7 Hours of Wireless Activity
- Built-In Backlit Keyboard & Webcam
- 3 Year CompleteCare Accidental Warranty Included
Dell XPS 13 ULTRABOOK I5 1.60GHZ 128GB
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- 2nd generation Intel Core I5 Dual-Core 1.60GHz processor
- Turbo Boost up to 2.30GHz
- 13.3" HD Truelife WLED Display
- Weighs 2.99 pounds
- 128GB Solid State Drive
- 4GB 1333MHz Ram
- Intel Graphics 3000
- 6-Cell Lithium Polymer battery; up to 9 hours of wireless activity
- 3 Year Complete Care Accidental Warranty
I know the dell XPS has an integrated graphics card, and that is not good for gaming. But on the other hand, it has a solid state drive. I know that solid state drives are good, but I do not know if they are good enough to overrule the non-gaming friendly graphics card. If I get the XPS and I need more hard drive space, buying a big external drive wouldn't be that big a deal. I mostly want to know which would be better for gaming, a good graphics card or a solid state drive. Thanks in advance for any replies.