Originally Posted by Larias
The free rotation is mostly for newer players.
So why not create a free week rotation for more experienced players? Currently, there are a lot of people complaining about seeing the same champions over and over again, especially the 450 ones. Riot continuously puts the recommended champs that people have just seen too much of in the rotation.
So I suggest that Riot does two Champion rotations. One rotation for new players and a second rotation for older players. The first rotation is accessible up to lvl 10. The second rotation is for all players lvl 11 and up. Players want more variety in the free rotation instead of the ones that are put up twice a month. This suggestion is a way for introducing such a thing.
Issues with Current Rotation:
- Overuse of 450 champions (one a week is enough)
- Not enough variety: Riot does not actually ROTATE through all the champions. When was the last time we saw Cass or Karma?
- Noob friendly champs
- Ability to use more 450 champs
- Larger variety: Riot does not have to focus on "easy" champs
- More equal representation of champions
Edit: So since everyone just seems to be downvoting, to all those complaining about the most recent rotation, what do YOU suggest?