Originally Posted by Gaxxe
Not forcing anyone to play her, I'm just wondering why more people don't play her. She does have sluggish AAs though.
Fine I'll tell you.
She is a high skill cap champion because of a variety of factors:
1) She easily runs out of mana if she doesn't itemize for it.
2) She doesn't do much damage if she doesn't ignore mana in favor of investing in pure ap.
3) Her Q is a failry slow skillshot which can be dodged by walking towards the side.
4) Her ultimate + frostbite combo became much more mana intensive since the changes made to her.
5) Egg form is not very good in solo queue since no one is going to defend (Don't kid yourself, they are not going to "help" you, so called allies).
6) Many players cannot learn unique champions, anivia is a quirky one.
Those are the reason people don't like playing as anivia.
Also, why am I getting downvoted every time I post?