There's a lot of hints being given if you flick through the red posts.
As people mentioned in that other thread there's a few things that seem to jump out:
- Obviously the champion is named Quinn.
- She seems to have a Pet/Mount named Val, probably short for Valor based on one of the lines in the OP and it seems to be a feathered animal judging from the pic.
- She's obviously an ADC and seems to use arrows in some form (again pic).
- From all the 'rise above' and 'out of reach' comments she can clearly fly in some way possibly becoming out of range of melee as a skill.
- It seems highly likely she's mounted in some way which grants her the flight.
- There's one post that states she will probably fit with the demacian theme of being very in your face and aggressive as opposed to hiding in the backlines.
- At one point there's a line, 'In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes' which seems to me at least to point toward some kind of ability or mechanic.
- There's a lot of references to merging the old with the new, could be a reference to a number of things, 'The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.'
So I'm picturing some kind of flying creature. It sounds like her mount might possibly be something that the rest of Demacia doesn't like because they're stuck in the past (in her opinion at least). She's portrayed as a bit of a vigilante and acting on her own, but still honourable. She clearly has some connection to Talon. I'm picturing her with abilities that allow her to swoop down on and pin down an enemy or fly up out of range of melee attackers. Possibly with some kind of 'tactics' based ability for group buffs?
Either way we'll find out pretty soon. Can't wait