Originally Posted by Basist
4.) I take Flash Ignite on plenty of champs because guess what, barrier isn't the end all spell. They have 2+ heals? See how long before you lose without ignite. I take Flash/Ignite whenever I get Kat, problem?
5.) Barrier isn't that great depending on who you play as. Multiple mages on your team/champs like Ez who spam spells? A clarity can help them out immensely, stop being bad.
6.) Sometimes you have to go melee range to entice the enemy team into focusing you for a couple of seconds to save your teammate ultimately winning you the fight. Stop being bad.
7.) Let's see how well you do with 200 AD when you don't even have 1.0 aspd and your precious seconds attacking before being CC'd are nulled. That early Zeal can help you kite attack/outrun whoever is chasing you. I'd rather attack twice and get a crit or two depending on who I'm playing.
8.) Corki/Ezreal say go f**k yourself
9.) Let's see how well that Deathcap does when you are only able to do one spell rotation or die before doing it all rather than being able to do more than one combo. Some champs are better off with higher CDR and more importantly the Grievous Wounds debuff which can kill the enemys heals/regen if they have Warmog. Stop being so narrowminded.
13.) Just because you suck with Ryze doesn't mean he's bad.
I like how you feel the need to insult me to expose your arguments.
4) Flash + Ignite is only good for champs that can survive without barrier.
5) Barrier is ridiculously good, it's better than heal in any way possible except that it doesn't help your teammates. Also unaffected by grievious wound.
7) I only said to rush an AD item first not to only build AD with no AS or crit. Early Zeal is trash. Never get crit item before damage.
8) If you run oom on Ez or Corki it doesn't mean you need manamune, it means you need to manage your mana better. There are relics for that, maybe your support will even get you mm if you are nice.
9) Not sure what you're trying to say. Like I can only get one "rotation" because I have no cdr, as if 20% cdr from morello would allow me to do 2 "rotations", sounds like it's 50% cdr not 20%.
100% cooldown time -> one rotation
80% cooldown time -> two rotations
Also the grievious wound only procs on target below 40% health, good luck getting them there considering they have a warmog and you deal no damage because you rushed morello.
13) I admire your logic. I just listed the champions most people pick and do terrible with, not champs I am having trouble with. Who the hell has trouble smartcasting QWQWERQWEQWRWQEWQRWE? Wait... apparently lots of people...