Just what the title says. You basically post a link to a song that's currently on youtube and then the person who posts after you has to listen to it and rate it on a scale of 1-10.
Now before we get started, here are some rules that you all should know about.
1. Songs have to be G-rated (i.e. no songs with cursing or other inappropriate language in it; same goes with music videos as well; basically if it's not a clean version of the song, then just don't post it).
2. Don't rate if you're not gonna at least listen to the song first.
3. Feel free to give a reason why you chose that rating for the song if you'd like to, but please be respectful when doing so.
4. Don't give a song a poor rating just because you don't like that genre, person (both artist and/or the person who posted it), band/group, etc.
5. Have fun-pretty self-explanitory.
This first song is called Reckless by Jeremy Camp.