Xypherous recently stated...
* Regeneration lowered to 1% from 1.5%.
We're mostly concerned at the moment with the early laning snowball case of this item, rather than the teamfight potential...
... the majority of the pain point of Warmog's should be how well it allows you to win the lane by mere stubborness and be immune to ganks.
Stats +640 health
Passive: Gain 20 x Current Level in Maximum Health
Unique Passive: You gain health regeneration equal to 1.5% of your maximum health every 5 seconds.
- At level 1, the champion will have 660 health from Warmog's. (640 + 20x1 = 640 + 20 = 660 health)
- At level 10, the champion will have 840 health from Warmog's. (640 + 20x10 = 640 + 200 = 840 health)
- At level 18, the champion will have 1000 health from Warmog's (640 + 20x18 = 640 + 360 = 1000 health)
Why do this?
1. If bought early, it still gives a HUGE chunk of health, but not as much as the LIVE version.
2. Early game, there are probably more efficient items in terms of total price paid. Late game, still very efficient and cost effective
3. It still keeps the 1.5% regen passive.
4. There is little to no late game sacrifice in terms of maximum health or regen.
5. It solves the laning phase problem of being stubborn or ungankable because champion health and regen will be lower.
6. It is still possible to buy multiple Warmog's for HUGE health pools because the health gain is not UNIQUE. (Regen stays unique)
What are your thoughts??
EDIT: Another possible change adapted from Cronovey. Change the regen such that it isn't as strong early game as well, but slightly stronger than live late game.
Unique Passive: You gain health regeneration equal to (0.1% * Level) of your maximum health every 5 seconds.
At level 1, you get 0.1% regen
At level 10, you get 1.0% regen
At level 18, you get 1.8% regen (live is currently 1.5%)
EDIT 2: Don't let this point overshadow my main post, but can we get Warmog's added to Dominion?? It was removed because of the minion passive it had in Season 2. Now it doesn't have that passive but it is still missing from Dominion. Thank you.