Originally Posted by XenGaming
1) AA base without runes or masteries is 48 +3 per level, similar to all other AD's except maybe graves, who starts around 51 (And is a high burst ADC). Add her harrier into the mix, and the only person who last hits easier IMO is draven with a charged Q
2) Because the effects are similar; this would make quinn game breakingly OP in my opinion. An instant double cast blind at any point would not make for good counterplay. I can understand resetting the E, but again valor is already so good at chasing fleeing targets, it's just an unnecessary bonus, but the Q needs to remain as is otherwise her 1v1 potential will be off the charts.
3) Mid game it's on par with any other AS nuke in the game. References are Graves, Ezreal Passive. If anything the late game rank 4-5 could be slightly toned down, but again she only receives this benefit for the 25 seconds valor is on the field, as opposed to graves or ezreals POTENTIAL permanent uptime.
4) The goal was to make vaulting over walls very difficult. She already has forced repositioning and an ultimate that SCREAMS "Haha, you can't catch me, or get away from me". IMO increasing the range would make her near unstoppable if you got caught in a skirmish in the jungle.
5) IMO increasing her AA range isn't an option; her on demand repositioning tool is so core to her kit; and the lower range allows for AMAZING counter play from an enemy lane.
6) Remember, balance isn't "nothing can touch me", balance is "There are ways to manipulate my play to gain an advantage, if you are better than me". Increasing her base AA range would give her E too much utility, and would essentially be a guaranteed escape at any given point.
Hi Xen, I appreciate you stopping by- I have a few responses I’d like you to see & promote further healthy discussion on these things:
1) I know her base AD & scaling, but for whatever reason it’s significantly harder to last hit with her (perhaps it’s not weaker, perhaps it’s base attack-speed or windup animation?)… and the harrier usually falls at an awkward time on a creep (like 50% health, even when not strongly focusing), that it actually makes last hitting worse unless you’re letting it fall off & then last-hitting like normal, and then it just becomes wasted/fluffy. Maybe there’s an internal statistical error or something- I play practically nothing but ADC’s & it’s a chore last hitting with her until level 4 or higher.
2) If you’re instantaneously double-casting blind, the effect would be a wash (duration overlap, you’d probably get an additional 0.5 seconds)… maybe the burst would be too high & that’s something to examine, but given the other proposed changes to Tag Team/Valor Form, the burstiness of double-popping Q’s or E’s could be nullified (gotta’ look at big picture proposal as well as the fact her AD scaling is already so poor regardless). But I hear you on this one, perhaps just an E reset, but one slow or minor cc and your ult is completely wasted… you have to factor in your ulti isn’t always up, the opportune time may not come when you have literally just cast your Q+E prior to R’ing and ulterior changes could/should be made to get it proper; also if you look at a few of my other points (like trading with Q+E against any other ADC practically), you’ll realize her 1v1 is actually pretty terrible even given the blind.
3) I’m talking 80% in Valor Form instant with a miniscule amount of AD will wreck a tower in a near-instant, perhaps you should try this for yourself before saying it’s comparable because it certainly isn’t. And your last reason about the up-time should indicate she deserves better in general, imo.
4) I understand “very difficult”, but it’s too very difficult—and what’s the harm of letting her escape, Ezreal Graves & numerous others do it without having to be tricky or calling for the perfect scenario. Also, one slow on Valor Form and you do get away from her, quite easily in fact—then you have to consider that everything costs a boatload of mana on top of that. Or factor in that the whole enemy team will be coming after you quickly if you overextend in Valor Form, so there’s a massive trade-off and majority of the time it means your life to spend the Tag Team duration chasing after a victim, wasting your entire mana pool + assets in the process.
5) Fair enough on the AA range, for that I think it’s a necessity E speed is increased and/or quarter-positioning (90deg.) be made available.
6) I feel like you’re consistently forgetting that CC shuts her down more than most champions, and her blind does little even to most ADC’s or the rest of the cast (like how I mentioned practically every ADC skill punishing her Q+E combo worse than she could do to them in a prior post). And for that, I also don’t think a 25 flat attack range increase would make it that “nothing can touch me”, but that’s just my opinion. And finally, a minor range increase would not make her Vault a guaranteed escape, essentially or otherwise, it’s so hard to sweet spot even as is- add in combat to that & creeps moving because an aoe tapped them and it’s nigh-impossible.