Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior
People that don't see their jungler coming are the same people that complain that they get no mias. Watch the map ffs.
Gonna have to agree with this.
Also, a jungler popping their head out can make the opponent play passive.
Originally Posted by SoNE YuRI
i agree that jungle is the most important role in game since it can help all three lanes. A good jungler should:
1. BUY WARD.
2. keep ganking. Sometimes a small gank will force your opponent to fall back and your teammate can farm and control the lane again. Also the minion's exp will help you reach 6 faster.
3. tell your teammates which lane you are going to gank. For example (gank bot in 1 min), so that they can be prepare and save skills for kills. And of course you have to ping which one you focus.
4. Know your champ advantage period. Early game champ such as lee sin should gank at lv 2 right after red, while other mid game champ such as ww should rush 6.
5. Record the time of all sorts of things. Buff,dragon and baron spawn time, and enemy summoner skill cd.
6. Be a leader. Jungler doesn't require much personal skill. But you need a good sense.
1.every has to buy wards.
2.Horrible flat out horrible advice. The jungler needs to maintain their EXP and Gold through jungle monsters
3.Yes they should
4.This has nothing to do with the jungler, it has more to do with the laners.
5.That is hard for new players
6.Jungler actually takes some of the most skill in the game when it comes to game management.