These changes reduce Darius’ ability to snowball during the laning phase while preserving his multi-kill chains of Noxian Guillotine in team fights.
- Noxian Guillotine
- When Noxian Guillotine kills the target, it can be recast within the next 12 seconds. This can occur multiple times in succession
- Cooldown adjusted to 120/100/80 seconds from 100 at all ranks
These changes reduce her early jungle presence by slowing down her clearing speed. We reintroduced counterplay to Vault Breaker by rewarding opponents for interrupting her while she is charging up.
- Base Attack Damage reduced to 54 from 58
- Vault Breaker
- Vault Breaker now goes on a 3 second cooldown and refunds 50% of the Mana cost when interrupted instead of fully refreshing the cooldown and refunding 100% of the Mana cost
- Denting Blows
- Damage reduced to 4/5.5/7/8.5/10% of maximum Health from 6/7/8/9/10%
These changes reduce Xin Zhao’s ability to stick to his target in early engagements and reduce his burst damage especially when building purely defensive items.
- Damage reduced to 70/105/140/175/210 from 70/110/150/190/230
- Cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9
- Base damage reduced to 75/175/275 from 125/225/325
- Cooldown increased to 120/110/100 seconds from 100/90/80
- Warmog's Armor
- Passive Health Regen reduced to 1% of maximum Health per 5 seconds from 1.5%
Oh wow Morello, you really outdid yourself this time. You once again have smashed a bottle over the heads of some of my beloved champs, Amumu, Kayle and Xin Zhao. And oh look, you nerfed Warmog's with no rhyme or reason to it. Vi got respectably balanced, but that was just a sudden moment of semi-brilliance when a few neurons actually connected in your brain.
Oh yeah, about that Darius "nerf"? I thought it was the most ridiculous idea for a change ever, and that includes the 6% attack speed boost on Ezreal a while back. Casting an ulti again in the next 12 seconds? People die much faster than that in team fights, so he'll still dunk-steal kills while being outrageously overpowered. Don't think I don't know that you're a Darius player.
P.S. Thanks for the nerfs, NFST.