Eh, there's no need to remake DotA heroes... LoL's trying to be it's own game here...
Besides, if anything, as if not remake awesome heroes who can control multiple units. I think that's a major floor of the game thus far... can't use things like images or pets (who you can control)
I would like a mix of new heroes and adaptations of DoTA heroes. We've already got a few characters that are clear transitions.
There are two mechanics I'd like to see in the game, Puck's abilities and Lone Druid's switch from caster to beast. Here's my ideal transition for Puck:
Puck the Fairy Dragon Conversion into Nod the Dream Beast
Suggested Name: Nod (as in "Land of Nod" or "Nodding Off")
Title: The Dream Beast
Lore Rewrite: He or she is not really a dragon, but a living embodiment of sweet dreams. An curious, empirical, and mischievous magical beast that appears on the nights of the crescent moon.
Model: Butterfly + Archeopteryx + a Swan
Voice: A playful and ditzy child. Imagine a happy and giggly Amumu.
Stats: Good AP, moderate magical resistance, good speed, low Armor, low Health
Keywords: Disabler, Support. Flee, Mage, Ranged, Scout, Silence, Stealth, Support, Teleport.
(Q) Dream Sphere
- Sends a glowing magical sphere down a straight path that damages everything in its way and reveals the area around which it travels. At any time, Nod can teleport up to it by clicking the ability again before the orb expires.
- The flapping of Nod's wings releases a dust around him that damages and silences enemies.
(E) Lucid Shift
- Nod embraces his imaginary nature, becoming intangible and immune to attack for a short period of time.
(R-Ultimate) Night Terror
- Nod's mental abilities creates a telepathic link between himself in a foe, drudging up the enemy's most shameful thoughts which stuns them and deals magical damage while the link is maintained. If Nod snaps the link by stretching it or dying, a psychic backlash does the target significant amounts of damage.
- Enemies coming into contact with Nod either by touch or doing physical damage against him have a 5% chance of his dreamy aura making them drowsy and temporarily slowing them.