Good guide overall.
It's the most detailed Ashe guide ever written, every noob Ashe should read it.
Originally Posted by wildfire393
1) Offensive mastery is very mediocre. I would suggest putting two more points in Sorcery instead, for slightly more Volley/ECA.
2) Why do you go 9 utility without any level 3 Utility skills? Put your 9th point into Utility Mastery for better use of the Golem/Lizard buffs.
3) Armor Pen quints do more damage output than Critdamage Quints, even with 100% crit rate.
4) Flat Mana regen runes are better on Ashe than scaling ones. You only really have mana issues early, lategame you have more innate mana regen plus easy access to Golem Buff.
1) 2 points in sorcery is mediocre too...
2)Personally, I go only 8 points in utility (for the 4/4 Awerness)
3)I'm not sure about that one, maths please?
4) Flat mana regen is the worst rune of the store.... after level 4 you get a better regen with per/level runes lol.
Plus, I never had mana issue using Catalyst the protector. Also, Ashe should never use Golem, a lot of your teamate need it. If you want something get Lizard.
About runes, Clarities rune are primary Seal. It might be good to look it up.
By going glyph clarities and seal furor you get: 12.96
mana regen at lvl 18 + 7.83
By going seal clarities and glyph furor you get: 16.2
mana regen at lvl 18 + 5.58
So you have to choose between: +3 mana regen/5sec at lvl 18 VS +2% crit damage