So i saw a post today that was complaining about the announcer's voice/sound, but then when we saw that complaint we agreed and started to think of a way to make the announcer sound more fitting and unique so my brother proposed that instead of the current voice the announcer should be your champion i.e Annie kills someone then she announces "how do you like my bear tibbers?" and for a double kill she would do one of her evil laughs or something like that.
Now i will discuss some of the pros and cons of this idea.
- It would make the game unique in terms of sound.
- By making it sound like you're taunting your opponent, the experience of LoL will be more fun overall.
- More money spent on voice actors.
- the game would be more in size due to the sound files.
- May potentially lag the game with champions dieing left right and center.
So, what do you think? is it good, bad, ok and what other cons or pros are there with this idea?