The Top 10 countdown of the most unexpected LoL absurdities.
10) League of Legends movie. Hollywood, live actors, big money CG, the whole shebang.
9) League of Legends 2 - Season 1. All the UP champs get buffed, and everyone gets a fourth normal ability. With it, new maps, new engine, new models, new animation, new everything. Everything will be IMBA to the max.
8) Riot bought out by EA or Activision Blizzard, and balancing will be even worse than before.
7) League of Legends fast food chain. Go to the drive-thru and order the kid's meal that comes with the Demacia burger and a Garen toy that yells "Demacia!" with a broken made-in-China voice.
6) iLoL. League of Legends on the iPhone that can join games with people playing on the normal game client.
5) League of Legends on consoles. LoL on the Wii, PS3, and XBOX 360. A bit less absurd, or perhaps more so than iLoL, depending on how you see it.
4) League of Legends no longer free to play.
3) Riot puts out a new line of ultra epic skins that cost even more than the freaking 1820 RP ones, which already equate to a whopping $14.00 per skin.
2) League of Legends pr0n. Cho'Gath feasting on some err... "flesh" and grows bigger and bigger... ummm, yeah.
1) League of Legends line of toys. With the opening of the LoL merchandise section starting out with T-shirts, this might actually be rather expectable. And with a good sized roster of all these good guys vs bad guys, this would be quite doable. Then why all the way at number 1? Because... who the hell would buy them?