This IS NOT a serious RP thread, the title should make that very clear but I had to state that just in case.
But what is its purpose then!?
This is an RP thread that I am creating to be the place for novice RPers to learn the ropes and rules of how to RP. The goal is for this to act as a sort of bridge which would lead from being a noob to being decent at RP. The hope is to prevent confusion in other threads because some one doesn't know what they're doing. I will try to help teach those who want to learn how to RP on the threads and not be yelled at for sounding like a complete and total idiot.
Does this mean experienced RP players can't join?
No. Anyone is welcome to join this RP, and they can join as ANYONE they want to be. This is supposed to be a fun, laid back thread where people can come and essentially goof off as their characters. I personally would use this as a break away from the more serious RPs. Having more people with experience also helps the learning process for those without.
Though this is a thread to goof off in, there will still be some kind of structure. Please don't go ripping the fabric of space and time with every single one of your posts.
Alright! The story! Uhhhh....
Ok. There really isn't a story here. I'm pretty much going to post as my character and let the whole thing flow from there. In other words, anything and everything can happen with a lovely mixture of chaos. Yaaaayyy!
And I'm really not joking about people being able to RP as anyone. I will be playing the character of [URL2="http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1063"]Cooper[/URL2] of whom I made specifically for this thread. If you truly wanted to, you're more than welcome to even RP as one of his pigeons. (However, I'd prefer it if you don't RP his hallucination.)
And though this is very open there are some...
1) Please, do not start killing people's characters without their permission. Some people put a lot of work into their characters and would appreciate it if you didn't kill them.
2) Be respectful to your fellow RPer. If they are correcting you on something in one of your posts, don't be a jerkface and yell at them saying "That's how I RP" because chances are, it would not be accepted in any other thread.
3) ((Parentheses mean Out of Conversation or OOC. If you want to mention something not in character, Use these.))
4) Be sure to provide your summoner profile with your introduction post so we know who you are.
5) No character controlling. Yes, I know I said you could RP anyone, but I mean that in the sense of your own characters.
6) Have fun! This is supposed to be a lighthearted and good starting RP. If you want to be all serious and mrrrghh-y... Then this probably isn't the place for you.
Just about every single RP thread that I've been to on this forum requires one to make a profile of their character so everyone knows who you are, what your character looks like, and what they can do. The site used for this is here:
These guides will help one start their RP life. I highly suggest reading them if you have never RPed ever.
[URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=344760"]K.D. Bonez Guide To Not Being a RP Noob[/URL2]
[URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=440047"]Catspaw's Roleplaying Tips[/URL2]