I am very excited to say that im about done with FoxeUI. The last couple things I need to do are the party/team frames and the nameplates(overhead healthbars). As soon as these things are complete I can release for testing. I was wondering if anyone could break down how the nameplates work. When I open the healthbars.tga there are:
1. 3 frames all colored, im assuming the green frame is friendly and the red frame is enemy while the silver frame is idk?, is this correct?
2. I also see directly below each frame is a white bar and a gray bar with what looks like a broken black border around it, are these the hp/mana bar colors, What is the broken black border thing?
3. off to the right of 2. are 3 more bars colored white, white, yellow. What are these? resource colors like when you have a shield/spell effect like malphs shield/hexdrinker?
4. directly below the 3 frames and hp/mana bar color is a dark bar with a dark border, the minion hp bg?
5. at the very bottom 2 sets of bars im assuming friendly/enemy full/half full hp fills for the minions.
Can someone correct me on this. One more thing I have made my nameplates already and they are slightly larger than the default ones where is the config to adjust the width/height of the UV for this.
I have installed my version and got it to work but there are some things off like the xp bar and level up graphix as well as the level being off centered, also the indicator when you have a shield up like lux's "w(prismatic barrier)" isnt visible. I posted 3 screenshots 1st is a explanation of my 1-5 above as well as a sided by side comparison of my .tga vs riots, the second is a shot of my default health bars with the xp and level up graphix and the 3rd is colorblind mode with a shot of lux's "w(prismatic barrier)". Help me if you can, thanks!