Interesting guide, though there are some things I disagree about:
1) Smite. I'm against taking a summoner spell that will help you for up to level 6. I've used it several times on my Shaco, and whilst it's great for jungling, it is useless mid-to-late game. Getting another summoner spell can be better, even early-game, allowing you to get easy kills or avoiding deaths.
2) Wriggle's Lantern. If you're struggling with your health, get a Vampiric Scepter -- it doesn't become as useless as Wriggle's late-game, since you can transform it into a Bloodthirster -- whereas the Lantern just becomes inventory-fodder later on. Even its ward, which does help, isn't that useful when you think that you can just place a JitB, that lasts 1:30 minutes.
3) Ignite. It's very useful, even late-game: a true damage, 410 nuke is nothing to joke about. Early-game, it's even better, and will get you those kills while your Shiv is on the cooldown.
4) Ghostblade vs. Infinity Edge. This boils down to the type of Shaco I build, which basically exploits the +20% backstab damage, added to the 120% damage from coming out of Deceive (and its auto-crit), with Trinity's Force 150% increase in damage and the critical damage runes, which when surmounted with the Infinity's Edge increment of base crit. damage to 250%, can you lead you to something bordering 400+~% with a critical.
Other than that, the guide is very solid, and your reasons may be better than my own. I just say this because the way I play Shaco is different. The tips are great, good job.
1) Yeah this is by far 100% wrong. No matter what every jungler needs to have smite, no questions asked. Smite is essential ALL game. Not only does it make your jungling extremely quick it is NEEDED to secure baron and dragons throughtout the WHOLE game. Think about If you were against another shaco who has smite and you don't. Who do you think is going to gank faster? level faster? dragon faster? It is just absolutely necessary to take smite as a jungler. Ask any single person above 1500 elo. If you don't take Smite as a jungler, you are <1200 elo.
2)Wriggles is the most cost-effective item in the game. Thats why they are nerfing it AND raising the cost next patch. and it will STILL be good. also wards are better than jitbs.... because they last longer and are invisible, and can't be "popped" and offer 10x the vision.
3) Yeah ignite can be good, but it's really only good getting early kills in the beginning. assuming you take smite(no smite is ******ed) + ignite you won't have ghost. Sometimes ghost can be more effective in getting kills, and lets say you were ganking bot, the effectiveness of ghost can help kill TWO people, rather than just one. Ghost is useful all game and helps you push safely because you can ghost and deceive away. Out of all the summoner spells, ghost is the most useful.
4) IE can be good if you plan on going attack damage and max deceive 1st or 2nd, but the problem with buying infinity edge as your first item is that it takes a really long time to build. Shaco's main strength is his early game, before large team fights happen. If you are spending all that time trying to build a huge item you really don't benefit from his early game. While ghost blade is a cheap item that boosts early game damage a ton. Brutalizer is one of the best mid game items for any AD champion and the active on ghostblade is really good when you are stronger than everyone else.
Honestly If you want to play shaco well, you need smite. Not having smite is really just ******ed, how do you even jungle? can you even get both buffs before 6 minutes? because I can get level 3 with both buffs at 3:15 with smite. And If I were against you I'd be in your jungle killing you while you are level 2 at 3:30. And If you don't have ghost or red buff I really wonder who's going to win.
Anyways, you should try out other strategies, there's a reason I'm 1600+ and you're unranked. And 1600 isn't even good, If my computer didn't die i'd be 2k+, or actually if you just look at my shaco stats I'm 2k+. 500+ games 60% win rate. and actually Playing against decent players, not 700 elos.