OK here are some serious suggestions for the tribunal. Feel free to add your opinion and/or additional suggestions. We need to get this right so this thing works. We are all tired of ragers, AFKers, and intentional feeders.
1) leavers/AFK -- We should get an overall record for the violators. How many games have they played, how many leaves/afk's they have, etc.
If they have 4 people reporting in a game with 5 games or more afk... I vote for punish. I also look to see if this was just an end game afk/leave. In other words did they quit out just before the game ended, usually you can tell in chat. I would like to punish for first violation but that would be me raging since this one is my pet peave!
2) Offensive language -- We should be able to see chat after game complete too. We all know how many people really continue to rage here. This would help big time. not sure why people just don't ignore user, but this is a violation.
3) Assisting other team -- I look for more than one violation here. As much as I hate this, 1 game really not suspendable unless it is just soo obvious (ie: 0-30-0). I use same criteria as AFK unless it is extremely obvious as shown in ie. Remeber, just because someone has a bad game should not be a reportable offense.
4)offensive name -- ok I had a couple that I said "really!!" ... the one that really needed banned was kkk ****a.
5) Show how many votes for against -- Ok after we vote we should get option to view current voting results or go to next violator. This will also help us to understand how other people are voting, whether we are using same criteria, and help with better punishment, pardon, skips.
6) add a section after the vote for comments. ie: punished due to overwhelming evidence in chat log in several games of constant harrassment and foul language. or ie: several games with 4 or more reports regarding AFK/leaver. Has history of leaving/afk from games not just DC.
Well that is my $1 worth for now. I will add and delete as time goes on. Hopefully this gets some decent feedback and LOL will listen.