Originally Posted by GkCHN
[Guide] When to Dodge:
Never. Play the ****ing game.
If you play to win, I am dissapoint.
I play for fun. I don't need to win. Whenever someone pops up a surrender, unless I gotta go, I click on "No". Sometimes, we actually end up winning in the end. I can name a few games where we all fed, yet we won in the end.
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy
1. No tank/no semi-tank
2. Five casters (Every one will be too 'squishy' to stand in teamfight)
3. No stun/snare
4. More than one jungler (Having two junglers means leaving two lanes vulnerable to enemy team. Enemy team can effectively push both lanes while the junglers try to level up.)
5. Heimerdinger (No matter how good a heimerdinger player is, chances are that he will be useless during teamfights)
6. Unresponsive teammates (Try to have a conversation during champion select. More often than not, a player that is the least responsive will turn out to be the losing factor in that game)
7. No teleport
8. No clairvoiance (You could survive without one)
9. Least mobile champion calling out 'solo mid' Ex) Heimerdinger, Veigar, a tank, etc
10. Revive - PatrickStar
11. two stealth heroes - Pwnacus Maximus
12. Janna/Soraka - Jdeezy (Although Soraka is very useful in premade teams and she is called OP by high elo players)
13. All melee team -MatadorRed
More coming soon.
1. i particularly believe in a pure dps team. tanks are just meat on a plate to me.
3. usually, the lack of a slow or stun results in a bigger burst damage
4. ive had that kind of game once, and it ended quite well
5. i play with heimerdinger often. his grenades provide great effect, and his turrets help stop enemies
7. i like teleport, but its not that much of a necessity
8. i think 90% of my games dont have clairyovance including my teammates and i won like what 65%?
9. dont really have to be mobile...karths are slow, anivias are slow, ashes are actually slow too. teleport, id say is a necessity tho, if ur gonna take mid
11. just makes em waste money for oracles, amirite
12. not sure about janna...but i play soraka quite often. course, im pretty sure i have more deaths then kills, but if there was a "save" count, id say it would beat either.
13. i've played all melees, not many people are too smart to get armor besides tanks.
14. ...true...all tryns ive played with recently all suck
but hey, i dont play to win at all. even if my team all has revive and...whatever, id still play.