If you play to win, I am dissapoint.
I play for fun. I don't need to win. Whenever someone pops up a surrender, unless I gotta go, I click on "No". Sometimes, we actually end up winning in the end. I can name a few games where we all fed, yet we won in the end.
1. i particularly believe in a pure dps team. tanks are just meat on a plate to me.
3. usually, the lack of a slow or stun results in a bigger burst damage
4. ive had that kind of game once, and it ended quite well
5. i play with heimerdinger often. his grenades provide great effect, and his turrets help stop enemies
7. i like teleport, but its not that much of a necessity
8. i think 90% of my games dont have clairyovance including my teammates and i won like what 65%?
9. dont really have to be mobile...karths are slow, anivias are slow, ashes are actually slow too. teleport, id say is a necessity tho, if ur gonna take mid
11. just makes em waste money for oracles, amirite
12. not sure about janna...but i play soraka quite often. course, im pretty sure i have more deaths then kills, but if there was a "save" count, id say it would beat either.
13. i've played all melees, not many people are too smart to get armor besides tanks.
14. ...true...all tryns ive played with recently all suck
but hey, i dont play to win at all. even if my team all has revive and...whatever, id still play.
lol... that's you. If you have nothing contructive, please refrain from typing anything at all. lol.....