Originally Posted by Toros
Ali has CC, and the ability to absorb huge amounts of punishment.
I usually build a sheen, then boots (usually Merc's), mana manipulator, then ageis, than soul shroud.
if the game ever went on long enough, I'd get a frozen heart next.
helps your team far more, you can take massive punishment, and still push/drop towers like a beast.
also, sheen helps your last hitting and farming immensely, as well as helping your mana pool and being able to harass during the laning phase.
Interesting build. I tend to go with
1) Meki's Pendant, 1 health pot, 1 mana pot
2) Chalice of Harmony (for the mana regen and magic resistance)
3) Speed 2 boots, depending on matchup, either Ninja's Tabi or Mercury Treads
4) Frozen Heart or Sheen (game usually ends here)
5) Aegis or Phage depending on my feeling
Maybe once I get more mana regen runes, an early sheen would be better as long as I don't have to face really heavy magic champions like Ryze or Veigar.
Any issues with my build?