Originally Posted by My name is Mark
Is the 10% cap on dodge from runes myth or reality???
There is no dodge "cap", just the diminishing returns explained in the post.
But if you mean how much dodge you can get from runes you can get 4.5 percent just from quintessences and 6.75 percent from seals, for a total of 11.25% at the start of the game just from runes. Then there is another 2 percent you can pick up from masteries.
So its possible just from runes to start off with 11.25% dodge, and if you include masteries its possible to start of with 13.25% dodge. Though the diminishing returns talked about earlier will happen, so it'll likely be a little less than that.