Originally Posted by Go Eazy On Me
Buy a Jungle character, Like Udyr, Warwick..etc. They are fun to play and you can end game fast if you get good ganks off.
I can't agree with this at all. Assuming this is lvl 10-ish, jungling isn't so great unless there's a smurf-like ally on your team. Your team's going to push all day, your jungle is super slow (like 6min clear for WW. Most others aren't really viable without some more armor+leash, and could you expect a proper leash from lvl 8s?)
I'd grab Annie like someone suggested above.
1) 450 IP
2) Newbie friendly mechanics.
3) Teaches good farming techniques. Last hit well with Q (this spell refunds mana if it kills target) and you'll be rich as hell with full mana bar. Excellent!
4) Powerful burst. She's like one of the classic lvl 6 insta-first blooders because of her spell kit.
5) She has a easily controllable conditional stun (her passive). You'll if you haven't already learn how powerful hard CC is in this game and there isn't many champions with a better one.
6) Like Ashe, she's viable at ALL levels (played recently in professional tournament in Germany) so you will NEVER advance to a point where she's "unviable" or "a weak pick" compared to say someone like Master Yi.
She's also one of the most powerful gankers and the easiest to use/abuse by far. Still learning how to do it myself, but once you get the basics, you can probably get a mentor to help you or watch some streams to see how to get more uses out of her.