Last game I had player who was doing just general griefing. It wasn't about being unskilled, he just showed a complete disregard for the rest of the team. I'm not sure how to report him. I placed it under negative attitude.
Scenario went as follows:
During draft, he was first pick. I have a 50% W:L and I was second to last pick. In my head I thought this guy must know something if he's ahead of me.
1. He instalocks Xin then says first time Xin. The worst reply came from me, which was "Should have done a custom/bot game first :/" Otherwise we deal, throw him some tips. We follow up in this order with picks Morgana, Jungle Noct, Soraka, Ashe. We pick each champ and take our time before locking them, discussing what everyone else is going to be picking as well.
2. Game starts. First words from him were: "Ashe needs to go top I'm going bot." We all say wtf, why did you say nothing during the draft? Then he says it's my first time you really want me top? I think to myself: if someone's not comfortable soloing, you don't force them to. Our choices were Ashe vs Ren top or Ashe vs Xerath mid. We send Ashe top, life will suck but maybe we can manage. Ashe isn't comfortable soloing either, but deals with it because we have no choice.
3. Enemy Alistar waltzes into Jungle, through me, in the bushes by bot turret. I ping about 10 times, engage, Alistar runs out at 2/3 health. Xin just says "sorry eating," and comes as Alistar leaves. No other enemies joined Alistar, he really had been truly alone in our jungle, begging to be killed.
4. Plays horribly in lane. We go for a gank with jungler, and our Xin initiates early, as they are at the edge of their turret range, and ruins the gank. Doesn't last hit. Uses his ult on minions. Targets enemy Alistar over enemy Vayne. Engages 1v2, when I'm not even in the lane, dying helplessly.
5. Drops a ward 5 feet away from allied turret. Probably exactly midway between the turret and the bushes in the lane.
6. I ping Vayne for a gank by our turret, saying I'm going to silence, and then he should charge in. He says ok. I run up and silence. Right after I silence he runs behind our turret and says "brb", I take 20% of my health as damage and he misses the entire enemy minion wave of about 10-12 minions before coming back. He was already 2 levels behind.
I wanted to report under "unskilled play," but honestly you could just tell from his attitude that he didn't give a poop about the rest of us and just wanted to do his thing. He starts blaming the rest of us when we get on his case. Honestly, he exhibited no desire to do well and just wanted to play around with his new champ.
I felt like it was more than unskilled play; his attitude was all wrong. I also thought his actions were stronger than a "negative attitude," as his trolling went beyond words and was more about actions that have no place in a team match. I'd normally term this griefing, or being a huge ass hole.
I've had other games where similar things happens, and everytime I place it under "griefing: assisting enemy team", but I am just not sure if that's right or not. This one was worse than most and really put me over the edge. He never apologized, showed any remorse or desire to fix his mistakes. How should I report such behavior?