Good tier list, but I have to disagree with some positions:
As for Rammus, even though almost everyone considers him to be op, I really don't see why. Don't get me wrong, I think he is good, but not god-tier. While he is capable of defending a cp for some time and to backdoor quite efficiently that's about it.
What makes him that seemingly effective right now is a meta with way too much tanky dps champions who fall for his taunt and W.
As for the Kassadin and Leblanc comparison:
Originally Posted by Inkyjinx
her Q and E are on ~ 3-4s cooldowns and her blink (W - Distortion) is a great juke/escape - considering she can throw off any team by returning. she also has a snare with gives her a ton of escape.
and - even still - her burst of just Q+R is on par with Kassadin's full chain.
at 300AP / lv. 18
LeBlanc Q+R = Q 230(+180) + R 574 + Q (pop) 100(+90) = 1174
Kassadin R+Q+E = R 120(+150) + Q 280(+210) + E 280(+210) = 1250
if LeBlanc adds a W or E to the chain (E, generally, so you can keep the W for escape) it buries Kassain and surpasses Fizz's damage and means your opponent has been silenced for 4s and snared for 2.2s (E with 2 procs on E and the added R proc means an additional 580 + 266 = 846).
heck, with a little CDR (and good timing) she can Q/R/E and get a second Q in to proc off the 2nd E (snare) proc.
also, Distortion allows you to dodge many attacks - though not as many as Fizz's Trickster, admittedly - but is far more flexible for going over walls/around corners and vanishing due to a +200 range.
finally, calling her a '1 trick pony' is really underestimating the flexibility afforded by her different combos, like snaring someone under turrets.
I think you can not compare LeBlanc's to Kassadin's like that, because...
...if you compare their dmg:
- Don't forget to add Kassadins W (usually 2-3 AAs until the silence duration is over and he can ult again); yes it's a buff to his autoattacks, but it also scales off AP and has a high bonus dmg for each base attack.
- Kassadin's R can
be stacked to higher it's dmg, though - admittedly - it will cost a lot of mana then.
...if you compare their roles:
- Kassadin is also capable of building pretty tanky without losing too much dmg while leblanc for some reason is not. :/
- His R and E are AoE-spells, while Leblanc has only single target-spells (considering you don't use her W as a primary dmg spell)
- Kassadin has more mobility due to his low cd on R, while Leblanc has to save W as an escape spell
- Kassadin's silence doesn't require him to trigger it with a second spell
- His slow on E is much more reliable than leblancs E
You are right, that LeBlanc's dmg surpasses Kassadin's on a single target. But that's about all she surpasses him at, nothing more.
Therefore I don't see LeBlanc useful for much more than a single-target assassin, that easily kills anyone who doesn't build any resistance. Don't compare champions based solely on their single-target dmg.