Originally Posted by Aqua Dragon 33
So you have to put the champion stats into excel and it calculates the rest?
The excel file is composed of 4 sheets.
1) Champion calculator, where you can put the champion status and per level gain (you can use wiki for that), masteries, runes and then insert a item setup. It can be used to calculate your final status with different setups. Yet, the newest version have a DPS calculator and a Single Hit/Skill Hit calculator, which you can use to calculate your damage with each skill of your champs. Finally, it even allows you to calculate your DPS with skills. It allows for many variables, like Ryze's mana scale on skills, on hit effects and many more.
2) Tier 3 runes list, sorted in groups. It can be easilly used to check final bonuses and costs.
3) Rune Calculator, in case you want to use misc runes, you can calculate final bonuses and total cost. That one isn't really useful, as we can make the calcs in our heads, but it can be used to keep a setup you aim for, so you won't forget what you need.
4) Damage per Armor/MR value table. It can be used to generate detailed progressions on the damage with the increase of armo/mr. In next update I will make it automatically generate some graphs (like those attached to the main post).
5) Not yet created, but will do a gold generator. A table where you see your gold income each minute (with all variables, minions kills, champion kills, gold/10 items/runes/mastery, dragon, baron, item bought/sold). It's useful to plan your items along the match. I need a day I am inspired to create a nice and user friendly design. =P
So, answering your question: Yes! And much more! =D
But you need to know what you are doing and read the comments on the cells (it's self explicative). Once you get used to it, you can do comparisons very fast.
Any critics and suggestions you have or bugs you find, I would be very grateful to know.
I will be absent for 15 days or so, but will catch up all comments left there.