Lots of people posting on this and haven't seen one answer yet so here it goes again. Reaaaalllyyy would like something from red's as I have posted on 20 different threads getting the same thing. Always runs at 60fps, no lag, no problems. Viktor update (not when he was 'turned on' but when he was added in patch). Now usually 1-4 times a minute 60fps drops to 5-7 fps and locks up frozen for 1-3 seconds, then pops back to 60fps like nothing happened. Sounds glitch ("Welcome to Sum-sum-sum-sum-summoners rift"). It even locks up for 1-2 seconds in launcher/champion select. It is not on my end. Nothing has changed on my end, been installed etc. it does not happen on other apps or other games. But since it makes LoL mostly unplayable (or at least my scores bomb) and there hasn't been any "we're aware of this issue and working on it" i have spent my free time doing the following:
1. updating graphics drivers
2. updating network card
3. trying to play on game booster
4. trying to play on loowww settings
5. ending every background process
6. wired internet connection
7. updating/reinstalling Adobe Air (had hopes for this one)
8. run every malware, adware, virus scan, defrag, debug i can
9. uninstalling and reinstalling League of Legends
10. lowering priority/closing the client once the game has started
11. upping the priority of LoL once game has started
12. run game as administrator
13. ran SeaTools to make sure it wasn't a failing hard drive
14. doomsday device: completely obliterate and reformat my computer, installing ONLY league. no effect.
anything i could think of to try and fix this. all of this, of course, has no effect.
i have a hunch it might actually have to do with the sound files, don't know if there was a change in them or their location with the Viktor update but whatever happened i am royally screwed up now.
i am desperate. please help. at least a red saying they hear us and there is someone looking into this.