Originally Posted by KentukyWaterfall
I see you've answered a lot of questions about junglers, but you never bring up Olaf. He's my favorite character in the game because I really love his abilities, and I play him a lot (I'm only level 23). I have a lot of questions on him.
- Is he considered a good champion at level 30?
- I have watched videos of people counter jungling with him, but I've had mixed results trying this. Is there a specific time to do this?
- Is it better to level Q or E (for jungle)?
- What are some pro moves to use with him while ganking? I usually get a kill, but a lot of times I die too, and sometimes my teammate.
- Should I use pink wards at the dragon? When should I buy the Oracle lantern?
1. He is a fine solo top character with high true damage, but his jungling is relatively dangerous due to low hp
2. You can jungle if the enemy doesn't have a good counter jungler, such as Lee sin, Shaco, Nocturne.
3. You usually run true damage path for faster clearing time.
4. Olaf's gank is relatively weak, but be sure you throw an axe that you can pick back up, then you can keep slowing the enemy.
5. Pink ward the dragon is always good, but as Olaf wants to have his gears up ASAP, you might want to ask Soraka to do it.
Oracle is a good item, but then once again, Olaf will probably die after diving into the enemy team (Going for enemy squishy), you don't want an oracle on such character.