Originally Posted by Algarik
Hey Riven how are you?
1. Me and my girlfriend where arguing about which armour fit you best. I think the one that look better is the redeemed one, but she prefers the crimson elite suit. So I would like to have your opinions, which one do you like the more? It would be nice to know it because I could summon you with your favourite one.
2. What do you think of Taric? I’m asking this because when you were teamed with Taric, in one of my battle, you and he did so much ravage that enemy team surrended after twenty minutes! That happens quite often now.
3. Finnaly, feel free to response to this one, because it’s a hard one. Can you explain what is strength and power to you? I mean, you talk a lot about true Noxus, and power, but what does power mean to you?
4. May I ask you more questions?
Also I would like to offer you to ask me any question, which would be fair because you bring me so much fame and influence. I would also offer you to listen any of your request, if you face any problem I would love to help you out.
Ps: Im not trying to date you, has I already said I got a girlfriend and I love her, so I don’t plan to cheat on her…
Ps2: I apologies for my awful English, its not my first language…
Ps3: If you don't understand anything let me know!
I'm grateful to hear you spent some time getting to know how I fight. I'm no good with names, forgive me, but I'll try to keep this in mind the next time we fight together.
1. What fits me best? Hmm... They all have their unique aspects and symbology that mean something to me. But if I were to pick one, I don't think it would be the Crimson Elite. That was a part of my distant past, and I don't feel particularly fond of it.
I think I prefer my 'redeemed' look, as it seems to be called. While the armor doesn't have the expected effect while fighting in the League, it does come in handy while fighting normally. Not to mention that it isn't revealing in the slightest, which I appreciate. It was also a gift to me, which I will treasure.
2. Taric is a strong companion when he's on your side. He can help set up some excellent combat manouvers while keeping his allies both safe and empowered. I respect his strength, but I don't think I can consider him a worthy sparring partner. His movements are slow and predictable.
3. To me, power is the ability to achieve your goals and desires through your own means, regardless of the obstacles. Power is the ability to excel beyond your peers. Power is the summation of the time you spend honing your abilities in order to better yourself. It is your potential as a warrior, as a leader, and as a human being. Thus, it is to be respected, and not tainted by roundabout and backdoor methods.
4. Feel free.
Originally Posted by Ask Fžora
Riven. Exile of Noxus.
I have read up on you since joining this League, and I must say I am quite intrigued by you. Would you by chance have some time to get together and meet for a friendly sparring match?
As another woman who follows a code by the blade, I am sure we would get to know one another much better with a duel, then what words could ever do.
-Fiora Laurent, Grand Duelist
I'm rather busy for the next few days, but perhaps after that, we can have a match. I'm also interested in how our techniques will collide. We should arrange this at a later date.