I’m taking some classes on iphone programming, and being the lol addict I am, the only thing I could think of was to make an application for lol. (sad I know)
Being a somewhat competitive person, I always wanta have the edge in game and found keeping track of the spawn times a pain, esp when I play jungle.
I figured why not make something that help me track em on my phone.
So, after a couple months of studying and coding, "LoL Assistant" was made.
It was just approved by apple and you can now find it in the app store.
Please let me know what you guys think and it’s free of course.
Edit: Also what else would you guys like to see in a LoL app? I got the summer to implement any great ideas
Will you support ios 4.x or lower?
There are no plans to support lower than ios 5.0 atm.
Will you make an android version?
No, but from what I heard there are plenty of good LoL apps on droid.
UPDATE v1.1 notes:
- NEW Ward Mode: you can now enter Ward Mode on Summoner's Rift to track enemy and ally wards. Comes with ward vision radius so you can sneak by enemy wards to gank!
- Removed Ads!
- Now supports iPad!
- Fixed a minor bug.
UPDATE v1.2 notes:
- Major overhaul of navigation.
- Wards and Objectives will now continue to track as well as play voice alerts when you switch between the two.
- Now remembers which mode you last used between Map and Normal and will load it accordingly.
- Shows a preview of what Map Mode looks like before unlock.
- Adjusted iPad layouts a little bit to be more consistent.
Big thanks to everyone for their constructive feedback and suggestions!