After reading many other threads from up to even a year ago, I know that I am not the only one experiencing these following issues. To my knowledge, there is yet to be a valid fix to these issues. Obviously I have tried a *COMPLETE* re-install, by that I mean un-installing LoL, un-installing Pando Media Booster, un-installing Adobe AIR, removing all remaining folders, restarting the pc, and doing a registry & temporary file clean. Then downloading and installing LoL from scratch. Also I have added all the main LoL files to my firewall and tried rebooting my modem.
Basically the problems are as follows and have only gotten worse after re-installing the client:
1. I continue to get a red message in the top left corner of the client every 20 seconds or so, "Disconnected from PvP.net. This may be caused by a problem with our service. Attempting to reconnect.." this message will go away and return as it pleases.
2. In queue for games or possibly just randomly, the client will freeze and I will get a message saying "Adobe AIR Debug launcher has stopped working". My only option from windows is to close the program.
3. If I actually make it into champion select, the screen will lag up and freeze as it pleases... sometimes hindering my ability to lock in a champion and choose my runes or masteries.
4. When the game is about to start (if I have made it this far) the game will come to a complete standstill, and I will need to close the client and re-log just to connect and load the game which has just started.
5. If by some sort of luck/ sorcery I have made it into a game, the ping will sometimes go into the red and then back to normal. I believe this is not affected by load on my bandwidth at all, considering it happens even when nothing else is using the internet.
*If I actually make it into a game, I can play problem free apart from the random lag spikes*
6. I cannot view end game stats, after finishing a game the client just vanishes and I have to re-open it.
These issues all seemed to start occurring once I did a fresh re-install of windows on my computer......other games, programs, and internet access all work perfectly. Prior to this re-installation of windows, LoL worked completely fine with the same firewall/anti-virus installed... I am not sure whether these problems are caused by a new patch or not, but it seems that it occurred after I formatted my pc.
I am really hoping that staff from Riot or someone in the community can help me out with solving this problem, as I now cannot enjoy a game I have spent roughly $400 on over my time playing.
If you are experiencing these or similar issues please post to this thread and/or give it a vote!