I think we are pretty on pace so far. It takes a bit of time to collect the data and run the analyses to identify where the problems are.
Now, we're coding up some of the solutions...
I wanna thank you for all your work on matchmaking to make it an even and awesome environment for all players! i hope that everything slowly smooths out since this problem has so many variables that are almost incomprehensible to us without the ability to mind-control things/electronics/chihuahuas/nyan cats.
A few concerns:
1. I know in normal, I typically queue up with friends and people that are considered lower elo. Please be merciful.
2. How many pounds of tea have you gone through (and gallons of water flushed) for this huge task?
3. Concerning the transition from normal to ranked. I know that a video or a message to all players telling them to "try their best" isn't bad. However, I feel that a good majority of players will ignore that or find it annoying. What do you have in mind to encourage players to "tryhard"-er?
4. I can't believe you read through all of this. Stop brain-washing your lackeys to read them and wireless-ly send them from their brain to yours.
5. I know that lower elo players simply don't have the "game sense" (an understanding of objectives, values of things, etc) that higher elo players do. Is it possible to have a battle training-like thing with quest to help educate players concerning objectives and game sense?
6. If I slay baron in game and take his santa hat, does that mean i'm slaying you?