Originally Posted by twinsbuster
I team with my friends, sejuani jungle (me), wukong top, warwick bot, winning 80+% of normal games.
1. Is this team competitive in rank games and who counter us (who should we ban)?
2. How often is warwick or wukong get banned?
3. Warwick can't against which type of 1v2 bot lane? How to deal with it or shift lane?
4. Are we going to wait for a long time for 3v3 ranked premade match making?
5. Can Mordekaiser play a 1v2 bot lane with no sustain but farming abilities?
6. If I play a team with Yorick and Mordekaiser, who will be the third teammate and what are their roles?
1. - I would say to ban Olaf, and Gangplank as their ability to break out of Warwicks ult could potentially ruin a gank or teamfight. Other champs that may be capable of countering you are teemo as you have 2 mainly melee champs, Singed as his poison will hurt your entire team, and lastly Amumu who will also punish you for all being melee.
2. - I never Ban wukong, simply because I forget about him, he is good but not memorable in my opinion. I ban Warwick, but that is because I know he is one of the strongest characters in the game, easy to use, scales well, has great survivability, he is so well rounded. But I doubt he is anyone elses first ban.
3. - Warwick is among the few that CAN 1v2 well unless he is against a ranged / tank combo he should be plenty safe. In that scenario your best bet is to play safe and drag out the game, your team comp scales super well and an enemy tank isnt gonna scale well and end game ranged die quickly.
4. - Your elo will determine that, as well as time of day. Higher elo = longer wait.
5. - Yes, unless your against someone like me I know that in a 1v2 against morde just pressuring him will win everytime. He has no escape, no built in sustain, if he gets focused by 2 champs he is dead. But I do find it rare a team takes advantage of these known facts.
6. - Yorick and morde are a very intresting choice, as both dont rely on crowd control to win. Your 3rd could either be a strong ranged carry, or a tank if your looking for the optimal team comp. Another choice would be soraka or lulu bot with yorick, supports can be good in 3v3, if your not expecting them to sustain your health but instead keep them around for their damage. Sona however...well stick with soraka or lulu, or even taric....or karma...or alistar, all are better choices for supports.