League of Legends and PVP.net will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 8/10.
New Skins in the Store
You can now preview a larger image of any skin before purchasing by clicking the information circle in the Store
Rune Pages now available for purchase in the Store!
- Individual Rune Page
- Bundle of 7 Rune Pages
Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games.
- Music at the end of Champion Selection will now fade out properly
- The Store button will now be greyed out when it is offline for maintenance
- Improved the matchmaking algorithm
- Changes to free to play champions should now be updated without having to log out and back in
- When a minimum number of players for a practice game is required, it should now correctly count players on both teams
- You will no longer receive a notification when someone denies your friend request, or removes you from their friend list
- Fixed a bug where champion selections would sometimes have no champions to choose from
- Fixed issues where looking at another player's runebook sometimes showed your runepages
- Fixed an issue where you sometimes would not get the skin you selected.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not transition from the "Waiting for Stats…" screen to the end of game stats screen
- Fixed a bug where queue dodging a Normal Game would result in a Leave
- Fixed a bug where queue dodging a Ranked game would only grant a Loss instead of both a Loss and and Leave
- Fixed a bug where disabling Champion Selection help tooptips was not working properly
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases a Summoner would be told that it was not their turn to pick when attempting to lock their selection
- Fixed a bug where Champion filters applied in the Summoner Profile would persist through into Champion Selection
- Fixed a bug where purchased Champions would not show up until logging out and back in
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases a team would receive a rating decrease if they won a game where one of their teammates had left
- Fixed a client crash
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
Galio – The Sentinel’s Sorrow
- Resolute Smite: Galio fires a concussive blast from his eyes, slowing and dealing damage to enemies caught near the impact point.
- Bulwark: Galio shields an ally Champion, increasing their Armor and Magic Resistance, and restoring Galio's health each time that Champion suffers damage.
- Righteous Gust: Galio claps his wings, unleashing a gust of concussive wind that damages enemies and leaves a directional draft in its wake that increases ally movement speed.
- Idol of Durand: Galio assumes the form of a statue, taunting nearby enemies and storing concussive energy as they attack him. Galio then bursts from his statue shell, releasing the stored energy to damage surrounding foes.
- Runic Skin: Galio converts 50% of his total Magic Resistance into Ability Power.
- Rocket Grab cooldown reduced to 20/19/18/17/16 from 22/21/20/19/18
- Overdrive cooldown reduced to 20 from 22
- Fixed a bug with Trueshot Barrage where Ezreal's voice would play at the target location instead of where Ezreal was
- Decisive Strike now resets Garen's auto attack timer on cast
- H-28G Evolution Turret
- Base damage increased to 30/38/46/54/62 from 28/36/44/52/60
- Turrets no longer get bonus attack damage based how many hits they have landed
- Ability Power coefficient reduced to 0.2 from 0.25
- Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310
- Malefic Visions range increased to 650 from 600
- Malefic Visions cooldown reduced to 15/13/11/9/7 from 16/14/12/10/8
- Nether Grasp range increased to 650 from 575
- Fixed a typo in Siphoning Strike's tooltip that indicated the spell did magic damage when in fact it does physical damage.
- Fixed a bug with Swipe that would cause it to occasionally not include Ability Power in the damage
- Takedown is no longer dodgeable and now resets Nidalee's auto attack timer on cast
- Consume cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 from 30/26/22/18/14
- Consume heal reduced to 125/180/235/290/345 from 125/200/275/350/425
- Undertow slow percent increased to 24/28/32/36/40 from 16/22/28/34/40
- Overload now has a new passive component: 2/4/6/8/10% cooldown reduction
- Rune Prison duration increased to 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4 from 0.8/1.2/1.6/2/2.4
- Rune Prison now deals damage over 2/3/4/5/6 ticks (evenly split by the duration) instead of every 0.4 seconds
- Spell Flux Magic Resistance reduction changed to 12/15/18/21/24 from 15/15/15/15/15.
- Desperate Power cooldown increased to 50 from 40
- Astral Blessing cooldown increased to 10 at all ranks from 9
- Heal amount reduced to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/135/190/245/300
- Wish cooldown increased to 120/110/100 from 100/90/80
- Imbue heal reduced to 100/145/190/235/280 from 100/150/200/250/300
- Fixed a bug with Toxic Shot where it was not applying the poison damage immediately upon hit
- Crimson Pact (passive) tooltip now displays stat bonuses
- Sanguine Pool cooldown increased to 26/23/20/17/14 from 25/22/19/16/13
- Tides of Blood health cost reduced to 30/45/60/75/90 from 40/55/70/85/100
- Tides of Blood is now blocked by spell shield.
- Bilgewater Cutlass
- Stats increased to +35 Attack Damage, +15% Lifesteal from +25 Attack Damage, +12% lifesteal
- The active component's cast range has been increased to 400 from 300
- Fixed a bug where the active effect would go through spell shields
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with Hextech Gunblade's active
- Hextech Gunblade
- Stats increased to +60 Attack Damage, +75 Ability Power, +15% Lifesteal, +13% Spell Vamp from +45 Attack Damage, +55 Ability Power, +15% Lifesteal, +12% Spell Vamp
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with Bilgewater Cutlass' active
- Wriggle's Lantern
- Removed Long Sword from the recipe
- Decreased the combine cost to 75 from 150 gold
- Decreased the attack damage to 23 from 35
- Fixed a bug in which Haunting Guise was displaying the wrong stat bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where Baron Nashor would stop attacking a target immeadiately after the target stopped attacking Baron Nashor
- Fixed a bug where Baron Nashor was not regenerating health at the proper rate
- Smart Cast now defaults to Shift and Self Cast now defaults to Alt. These can be changed in the keybinding menu.
- Death Recap now operates under a priority system in order to show which abilities are contributing most to the kill
- Fixed several server crashes
- Fixed a bug where kills or assists were not granting experience if the Champion was too far away from the target
- Fixed a bug with the Tutorial where disabling the sound would break the progression
- Fixed a bug where Champions that killed a target would continue playing channeling animations after the target was dead
- Fixed a bug where the item stack number wouldn't swap properly when items were rearranged in the inventory
- Fixed a bug where entering a game with sounds disabled would cause all sounds to be disabled for the rest of the game, regardless of if sounds were enabled later on
- Alien Heimerdinger now has Alien turrets